Post a teaser on instagram

Anybody knows how to post a video teaser on instagram ?

You can screen record your story and upload it

How do i do this ? On computer ? Or even phone ?

I’d recommend on your phone. I believe episode has built in recorder that you can save videos from.

OK… thank you so much :slight_smile:

Moved to Episode Fan Community as it is not related to story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

I’d like to also add, that the built in recorder is not most phones.

Yes but i have android mobile so i think is not possible but thank you for answer :slight_smile:

I can record on my android. I have something like a game center or something like that? And it’s a little red button which lets you record your games/stories. :slight_smile:
I’m sorry, that really wasn’t helpful. I’ll go look for it lol.

Can you plz make a screenshot with the app you use to do this ? Please

It’s not actually an app. It just came with a phone update or something. I don’t actually have my phone today (boyfriend literally just had to take it with him lol) so I can’t. I think it’s called Game Launcher? or Game Tools? It could be a Samsung thing though…

Yes i have samsung phone thank you so much i will search for it :slight_smile:

I know you can access it from settings! It’s like settings -> games or something? And if you turn it on, the little icon should pop up when you launch Episode. Then you tap it and it gives a recording option.

Wow is really easy thank you