Post Any Questions You Have About The R&R Contest Or Your Entry Here & Someone Will Answer It For U (:

Starting Question =

1. Can u make small edits to your published entry after the deadline (i.e = spelling/grammar errors, little coding errors, etc…)?
1 Like

I think spelling, grammar, and placement of speech bubbles is okay. But that’s it.

1 Like

Thank u so much! (:

My question: does the risk have to b explained in first chapter? :white_heart:

Here I found this:

1. There is no length requirement for this contest. You only need to have 3 completed chapters published by the entry deadline. Your story may be a complete short story or can be continued after the contest is over. Because you only need three complete chapters to enter you CAN publish new chapters after the deadline. However, you may not substantially alter or change your first 3 published chapters after the deadline (other than to make minor corrections).

2. Fixing typos and errors are allowed after the deadline for contest entries. This includes things like character or speech bubble placement, spelling / grammatical errors or typos. You may not: add options to your CC, change or update your cover art, add additional scenes, choices, dialogue, backgrounds or overlays. When in doubt ask Support before you make any changes. Once the winner’s shelf has been made public you are free to make changes or updates to your story.

3. Remember to allow at least 3 business days prior to the contest deadline for your backgrounds, overlays and story cards to be reviewed. This means you should plan on submitting them no later than Monday, March 15th, 2021. You may not add, change or modify story cards, backgrounds, or overlays after the entry deadline until the winner’s shelf is announced.

2 Likes

Yes, it does (:

Thank u so much for posting this! (:

1 Like

I am making my own mini-game for my R&R contest entry, is anyone able to test it out and check for any glitches or mistakes ect…? (:

Sure! Can you send me the link?

Yep (:

I can do!