Post Instagram ideas

Hey guys!!!

Hope you’re having a great day or night wherever you are!!

I have an Instagram account already open but no posts on it and I wanted it to be slightly different to other Instagrams. I was thinking it would include:

• tips and tricks for the whole writing thing. (Character development, building the plot, etc)
  • tips and trick for directing
  • recommendations
  • words of encouragements
  • outfits and name ideas for all sexualities, backgrounds, race, skin colours and cultures. (If you have any in mind please tell me) - I’ll try my best.
  • and, of course, updates when my episode stories get updated.

Would there be anything you’d like to see specifically?

Instagram: @tumbi.writes

2 Likes

I would be especially interested in character development. That’s the main thing I have trouble with. But also plot building and other tips would be helpful. I would be really interested. :hugs:

1 Like

I’d love to see outfit ideas, fitting for all body shapes, sexualities and skin colours to encourage equality and confidence!! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Yes. Please go ahead.

1 Like

I’ll add it to the list of things :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Whats your insta so we can follow you?

1 Like

It’s @tumbi.writes

Thank you for your message. I’ve already got a lot of ideas for posts and a huge chunk for character development and plot.

But I still haven’t decided yet.

If I do then it won’t be for a few weeks.

1 Like

Bump :grin:

I was thinking that maybe you could categorize or sub-categorize your recs, for example stories with black MCs, mains with disabilities, religious mains etc? Just a thought, you don’t actually need to do that if you don’t want to. (:

I don’t quite understand. Do you mean create a highlight for each category?

You could if you wanted to (probably a good idea for those that don’t like to scroll too far or view profiles), you could also add tags or multiple slide recommendations in a post where the first slide is the category name and the relevant recommended titles could be featured on the slides after it. Hope that makes more sense?

Thanks, I’ll take it into consideration. But I’m already doing that on a larger scale. I will be allocating a colour to each of the categories mentioned above!

1 Like