Post juicy & memorable threads for Episode Forum Rewind 2019

I said so many wrong things on this thread! I regret it all!

3 Likes

What happenedddd

1 Like

I got suspended for making a Joe momma thread

2 Likes

Oh my! So much drama happened on the forums before my arrival- damn.

3 Likes

when tea on the tea post starts…

@hali1 gurl get ur wig and some tea bags. also grab patrick star while u at it

4 Likes

Is like the best thread! They finally can listen us!

1 Like

I guess memorable thread is when I started a character shop. My pride and joy :rofl: :rofl:

When I started a discussion about K-12 and I Think that was the first discussion I made but I’m not sure
.DISCUSSION: Let's Talk K-12 By Melanie Martinez

1 Like

Warning: So far there are some users in this thread who have stated, “I got banned” or “I got suspended”. Just a heads up that a good amount of the suspensions/bans that take place are permanent and not temporary. Which would indicate some users are using multiple accounts on the forums…which is against forum rules.

TL;DR: please stay on topic and stop outing yourself for breaking the forum rules. Also, please enjoy your holiday season :partying_face:

2 Likes
4 Likes

I don’t even remember half of these :flushed:

Damn this year was very dramatic to say the least :skull: Where’s my #PositiveVibesOnly2020 gang :triumph::fist:t2:

3 Likes

JonnyP

12m

Okay I’m not usually one to share embarrassing stories but this one is happening to me right now and i have to share it lol… its funny i suppose lol

Okay so recently I was debating with my girlfriend who is smarter males or females… I was very adamant males were smarter, so we settled it with a bet. If she could beat me in a game of trivial pursuit I’d have dress however she wanted me to for a week.

I was winning for most of it and I gloated the whole way lol… “guys are so much smarter”.
Anyways she ended up winning, claiming females or far superior to males.

So upon winning she decided I should dress like a female business woman for the week :open_mouth:
SOOOO this is what she has done…

• I have to wear my hair in donut bun every day of the week (my hair is long)
  • Have to have my make up done in the mornings
  • I can’t wear deodorant, I have to wear perfume.
  • I had to get my nails and lashes professionally done (happened today!!)
  • I have to wear hoop earrings for the whole week

She also gets to choose my outfits, today I wore a white button up blouse, black skirt, and stockings with hoop earrings and my hair up in a donut bun :open_mouth:
I hate having to get up early to do my hair and make up now!

I’ve never been so embarrassed!! I’ve got 5 days left of this btw!

She said that’ll teach you to gloat over males being smarter than females, at least you look smart now :wink:

Would love to know what people think of this??
I have to keep explaining to people lol

1 Like
4 Likes

Aww thank you Tom!

2 Likes

Yw!

2 Likes

I read all of this and :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Where? :wink:

2 Likes

:joy:that was a beautiful moment :pensive: