Post some cute (Unique) Ink characters!

I don’t need details or anything, no! :joy: Since there is a post where you can post cute Limelight characters, we should make one to post hot Ink ones. Go do as you please. :smile: Just please don’t post a bunch of characters with generic features like Upturned Feline with Upturned or Elven nose and such. And for the guys, please not excessive Cropped Hair and Defined Triangle Faces. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

My characters:
42%20AM

6 Likes

I was just making new characters on mobile creation (because it’s much easier and faster than making it on the computer). Does this count as unique and cute?

1 Like

Yay. Here are some.

I really love this character don’t know why.

And some more without details!

The same one with short hair

Last but not lease, a mom character.

I don’t get why people make “moms” looks really old. In my opinion, I think this one looks fine for a mom look.

I don’t have guys characters. I’m horrible at making them.

2 Likes

They all kinda look alike. :thinking:

4 Likes

Lol I juat realized it too :thinking:
Eh they’re all from a long time ago.

2 Likes

@EpisodeShadow and @Silver_Shadow I love all your characters! :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks. :kissing:

1 Like

DAAAAMN Serenity is HOT

2 Likes

:joy:
“I appreciate the compliment but I already knew of my natural beauty.”

4 Likes

Here are a few from my story …

RAQUEL

I love “celestial” nose
Raquel

KATYA

Katya

SORCHA

Sorcha

SOL

He is a whacky wild dude but I had to include him here because a fan of my story has a major crush on him :smiley:
Sol

1 Like

Is Tina Taupe with blush lips?? No sis…:skull: No…

My favorites are Tristan and Kasia <3 <3 <3 <3

1 Like

Actually, Taupe is not a tan skin tone. It’s a skin tone people of color naturally have. Maybe Tan would have been a better option.

1 Like

Also, yeah, Serenity is easily one of the best characters I’ve ever seen in my life !!! <3 <3 <3 I love her!

You’re literally brilliant at character design

1 Like

Hehe. :sweat_smile: Thank you.

1 Like
Ariel

I don’t see this scene hair very often, so ^^’

Alexis

Super pale, Harry Potter glasses and the sneer nose to try and help communicate the lack of makeup

Anabelle

Pigtail braids?! I don’t see these on ANY character pretty much!! Not even background ones T.T Also, I saw on another thread that these almond eyes aren’t popular?? They’re literally my favorite!

Antti

Some thinning long hair for some of the older guys? I’ve seen this hair style on like…2 dudes ^^’

Aria

Cade hair is one of my most favorite male hair!!! I love it, even though it can’t be any other color basically ^^’ Also, the thin nose! I barely ever see this nose!! I somewhat like it, just depends, but yeah ^^

Eliza

Really short hair on girls <3 <3 <3

Also, how come NOBODY uses these super thick lips?? I freaking’ LOVE them!!!

Janeva

The long face isn’t used much? I guess I sorta get it, it jut depends on the character ^^’ Personally, I actually don’t like this nose that much, however, I use it sometimes just because I suppose some people have that kinda nose? Want that variety!

Mahala

That magnificent curly hair, of course ^^ and again with the thick mouth!! In love with it sooo much! <3 <3

And then these eyes aren’t very popular?? I LOVE them! <3 <3 Second favorite ^^

Malu

More thick lips, of course! That curly hair ^^ Also the super chin X’DDD I like all these features, but they don’t seem to be very popular which I DO NOT UNDERSTAND!!

Javier

I really like the idea of this face, like the cheekbones and the beard and all, it’s just that…it is kinda skinny? The chin part is kinda weird, idk ^^’ It’s alright, I just have to look at it for a while X’DDDD - sometimes hair doesn’t fit very well, which is bothersome, but I’d like to like this ^^’

Jessica

I love this hair, and I don’t see it enough ^^’ I however do NOT like these eyes…I see they’re kinda popular sometimes?? I think they’re shaped weird.

Lauren

Jules hair <3 <3 Wish you could change the color (like in the portal, not with coding) ^^’ but it’s pretty.

Soshanna

Hooked nose <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 OOoOF! I love me some hooked nose <3 <3 <3 I just wanted to reserve it for this character specifically X’DDDD

Weston

My bald beauty!! <3 <3 Also that nose <3 <3 Oooooo…weakness ^^

Zephaniah

Strong nose <3 <3 <3 It could stand to be bigger, but I LOVE this nose the MOST out of all the male noses ^^

Remy

Just a strange lookin’ fella ^^’ Don’t see this hair or face/nose shape super often.

I think those are my MOST unique :thinking: Definitely missed some, but yeah ^^

5 Likes

Zephaniah is :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Saaaaaame! Every adaption I ever do of him, (as he is my treasure, I adapt him for EVERYTHING), he’s always my beautiful maaaaan <3 <3

Love him ^^

Also, thank you <3 <3

2 Likes

Zephaniah is cute.

3 Likes