Post your art and I‘ll give tips

I‘m no expert but I‘m bored and I Love painting :joy: so if you‘re interested post your Art and what App/program you used and I‘ll give my unasked opinion :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

I think this is extremely nice of you to do. Perhaps if you share an example of your art, more people will take you up on your offer! Anyway, have a good day :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you for the idea!!

1 Like
art

I used Clip Paint Studio haha

1 Like

Wow! Your art looks amazing! Love your art style! Tbh there isn’t much help I can offer as I think you‘re really good already :sweat_smile: The only thing I can say is that if you want to give your characters more depth I would try shading around the eyes and nose more. Of course I don’t know but I‘d say that you don’t do it on purpose because that’s your art style which is great! But if not - maybe that tip could help. Also the shading around the collarbones is quite prominent - I would try smoothing it out. But other than that it’s really amazing!!!

1 Like

Thank you for the tips!

1 Like
Summary

Would love your opinion

2 Likes

Hello! I really like your concept it’s so cute :heart_eyes: and I absolutely love the background! The hair is amazing btw :+1:t2: I would work on the shading and highlighting: try using a darker shade of the same color you used for the skin (e.g.) for darker parts and a lighter shade from the same color for the highlights. I would go slowly, so don’t take a really dark and really light shade but start with a shade close to the original and then go darker until you‘re satisfied. They way I see it your art style doesn’t require a lot of shading anyway so I would just shade the face outline and the neck part. I don’t know what program you use but maybe you have one where you can change the Stream line of your brush. When you set it to a higher number your brush strokes will be smoother. I love that feature as I find it really hard to draw pretty lines without that function :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for tips

1 Like

Thank you for your help. I really need one. This art I made for my story. But I couldn’t bring some glow and that’s happening with my all arts. I felt something is missing but I just couldn’t figure it out. Can you please help me. Thanks in advance :hugs::relaxed:

3 Likes