Post your AW stories for me to read! [CLOSED]

So as you know, the deadline for the Another World Contest is really close. As I am finishing mine, I was wondering how everyone else is doing! So share your AW stories here to read them!
P.S (this is not a R4R thread. You can read my story, but you don’t have to :slight_smile: just drop your story’s link and look for other people’s amazing stories too! :slight_smile: )

Format :
Title :
Description:
Link ( please do include a link cause I’m horrible at searching them in the app :rofl: )

Already Read :

• AW : Bio-Hysteria, by @Zey (recommended :heart:)
  • AW : Criss Crossed, by @TriWrites (amazing use of overlays, and great humour!:crazy_face:)
  • AW : Without Law , by @Julka (nice crime plot :female_detective:)
  • AW : Imprinted , by @Mellisa2731 (very unique plot indeed!)
  • AW : Realm of Dreams , by @TamiRose (the dreams are just so entertaining​:joy: also love Wes and Iris! Recommended!!!:heart:)
  • AW : The Sin of God , by @raya_lele1999 (a short good story :slight_smile: it is a bit sad, but it is really good!:heart:)
  • AW : Dystopia , by @jiyy (such a good story, added to my faves!)
  • AW : Lost half , by @Martini_98 (gosh, I’ve added so many stories to my faves lately. This is so good!!! Defo recommended! :heart:)
  • AW : Everything in Between , by @episodecece (THE strongest overlay game that I’ve ever seen! :fire::fire::fire:Recommended!)
  • AW: The Supposed Saintess , by @CD_Erugo ( idk why but i get Sabrina and Daria vibes :woman_genie:) [not finished completely yet, will soon]
  • AW : Chosen by @Zeah (it’s such a good story!!! I love the mini games and the characters!!!Recommended! )
11 Likes

Title : AW: Criss Crossed
Description : What would the World be if there were no diseases? Is it possible? But what if one single illness were to rid the whole human race? Is there a way to survive it or is this the end?

I can’t post link as I didn’t have the episode forum account until yesterday, but if You are interested, then I hope it won’t be a big problem… :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Hey!:smiley:
This is my story :wink:
Title: Wrong Crowd
Author: Amina
Genre: Romance
Description; Who thought that the son of your mum’s best friend has friends who knew about your family more than you?[Limelight] [CC]
Thank you):heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank you! :two_hearts:

1 Like

That was actually one of the best stories I’ve read in a while! Great work!!!:grin:

1 Like

It took me a while to realise that it is not for the AW contest :joy: although you did a great job, it’s your first story isn’t it ? Well done! :grin::heart:

1 Like

Ops :grimacing: , I’m sorry :sweat_smile:
But, anyway, thank you ( and yes, this is first story) :heart:

1 Like

No problem, it was nice reading it :blush:

1 Like

Thank you again! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve just finished chapter 3 and I published my story! Let me know what you think about it, it’s just the beginning though, many interesting things are coming up soon! :blush:
AW: Without law
Genre : Thriller
Story description : You live in Halliway - a modern place created for people who were bored with a normal civilization. But what will people do when there’s no law? Will anyone be really safe?
LINK : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5807677564583936

Let me know what you think about it!

2 Likes

We have the same concept : lawless!!! Good work, the story was nice:)

Hi there! I actually just publish a story. You can read the description on the picture. I hope you would like to check it out! Thanks.

Story Name : AW : DYSTOPIA
Author : Episode_jiyy
Genre : Action, Romance
Cover Art : Me
Style : Limelight
Instagram : @episode_jiyy
Description : On picture

1 Like

Title : AW:Imprinted
Description : In a world were Vampires and Werewolves are in an eternal war, But they have a mutual enemy, The witches. What happens when a wolf imprint’s on one?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6475926547529728

1 Like

Please let me know your thoughts and I hope it’s ok :sweat_smile:

Title: AW: Realm of Dreams
Author: TamiRose
Genre: Fantasy/Mystery
Chapters: 3
Description: What if, our dreams were invaded? What if, our dreams were used to control us? Join Imel and her two best friends as they share an adventure to find out, who’s invading our dreams

1 Like

@jiyy @TamiRose @Mellisa2731 Hey guys, I am currently working on my AW story, so I don’t have time to check them out today. But I will as soon as I’m done with mine. I will let you know once I’ve read yours. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Of course. Look forward to see what you create :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! And please do take your time!!

1 Like

Title: AW: Lost Half
Published: No (Aug 5th)
*Author: Martini (@martini.episode)
Description: It’s the year 2132 and you live in a female world. What happens when you discover a long extinct species, the “man”?
Genre: Mystery
Style: Limelight
Extras: Full CC | Advanced directing | Mini games | Diversity | Impactful choices

1 Like

@jiyy @TamiRose @Mellisa2731 @Martini_98 ,
Update:
I just published my AW story (oof, that took a while).
You know what that means?
Ill be reading your stories tomorrow!!! Cant wait!!!

2 Likes

I’m on my way to check it out :running_woman:t4::dash::dash::dash:

Sry wait, did they break out into a Broadway number??? And the dancer crawling on the floor :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4:

1 Like