Post your dl sneak peeks etc here

Not sure where to categorize it :sweat_smile:. The whole plot is really weird but it does have mystery so rn , it’s just comedy-mystery :raised_hand:t3::running_woman:t4:

3 Likes

omg this mini-game looks amazing :star_struck:

4 Likes

I’m waiting for my proofreader to check 4th chapter and for overlays approve :slightly_smiling_face:

And I added some basic choices and 1 the simplest mini game in history :rofl:

7 Likes

I’m just started scripting chapter 2 :smiley:
I’m so not behind :+1:

5 Likes

4 chapters done??!!

*sweats nervously

7 Likes

Well, my deadline is a month earlier, because since July I won’t have any free time.
And I have also another story on going, so now I’ll have a break from the DL :slightly_smiling_face:

And I had in mind like 6 chapters of this story, before the announcment, so I guess at the begging of June I’ll be occupying topic like “Authors block” :face_with_hand_over_mouth::rofl:

5 Likes

Waiting for approval for 2 backgrounds and a blood splatter overlay
But it’s coming along.

6 Likes

Omg y’all are fast :pensive::raised_hand:t3:

5 Likes

Now I’m sweating :rofl:

4 Likes

I have no life… so…

7 Likes

It’s easy, you just have to start working when you get up in the morning, and then don’t stop until the episode is done, then you sleep, and start it all over the next day!
(and probably eat something at some point)

5 Likes

Thats easy for someone with free time. I’m a student who’s wrapping up school, so assignments and exams are being thrown as us like some kind of splash zone :crazy_face:

6 Likes

So I’m not going to give you any details on what the story is about. Too early. :rofl::rofl:. Still practicing my editing, don’t judge me :sweat::no_mouth:. So, this story will be a 8 completed story, hopefully.

This story will include:

:palm_tree: 1 Male MC
:palm_tree: 1 Male LI
:palm_tree: Point System
:palm_tree: Mini-games
:palm_tree: Advanced Directing
:palm_tree: LGBTQ+ Themes
:palm_tree: Diversity
:palm_tree: Music & Sound
:palm_tree: 1 Ending
:palm_tree: Choices
:palm_tree: Custom Poses

Omg…:tired_face::rofl:. I’m still thinking there’s more, which there is, maybe…

This story will not include:

CC/Limited CC
Art Scenes
Gem Choices (except support author since I don’t really know how to use gems just yet)

I think that might be it…not sure. So yeah, it’s going to be one hell of a ride for this story. I hope you enjoy when it comes out. Chapters will be at least 10-15 minutes. :thinking: Yeah, I’m just having fun writing this story, and still planning out as usual…

So stick around for more sneak peeks and updates on my instagram, @lanafrazer.episode . :heart::sunglasses:

10 Likes

8 days since my first sneak peek

Today I officially announced my contest entry on Instagram! Besides facing a small problem with Episode and their reviewers I believe I will still be able to use chosen cover :sleepy:

You can check it here

But lets show you another extract from my entry :shushing_face:

Update (21.04 at 22:45, Amsterdam) They rejected covers AGAIN but still hadn’t responded to my support ticket :woman_facepalming:t2: Fingers crossed and hope for the best? I think :thinking:

6 Likes

I was worried this gives away the ending, but it doesn’t really

last round of editing! Tomorrow adding music and sound
And now I’m be waiting for approval of new backgrounds/overlays.

10 Likes

Omg you’re fast. Just as before, I’m stuck in chapter 1. Although it’s the longest chapter I’ve written :see_no_evil:
Can’t wait to read💓

3 Likes
a glance into me addressing a little something about the story :)

the damn outro :)

outro cred : me myself :kissing:

told ya i’ll post something, here it is expect me spamming more when i get sober (i’m not drunk lol just a little bit sleepy maybe :joy:)

10 Likes

I can brag that my progress today was to choose the genre of my story - Drama :grin:
This is a big step, especially since I’m halfway through ep 5, and I kept switching between Fantasy and Adventure :crazy_face:

7 Likes

warning

After reading through all the episodes and triple-checking the content guidelines I decided to add this disclaimer at the beginning of every episode.

I would have made a new Warning background, but I’ll already be waiting another few days at least for the last one I uploaded, I didn’t want to have to push my release back again. So I just used an old mature content warning.

I realize now that it is all done that it is more for a 16 + kind of story, though 13-year-olds might find it funny if they get the references.

7 Likes

Last round of spellcheck today!!! Then I’ll probably post the first 7 episodes, because I’m only waiting on background approval for episode 8. (Though I can’t submit it to the contest until episode 8 is published.) I’ll be sure to post when its available.

6 Likes