Post your dl sneak peeks etc here

@TLdax913 and I are entering. Here our cover, description and detailsโ€ฆ

๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š: DL: Reflective Difference
๐™‚๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ง๐™š: Thriller / Horror
๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™จ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ: When an old-wives tale turns deadly. You are cursed to live a double life as your evil reflection. Will love help you overcome your destiny or will evil prevail?

๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ก๐™จ:

• Choice for ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ MC
  • Choice for ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ love interest
  • Full CC for the MC & Love interest
  • Choices that matters
  • Published as a complete story.
  • point system
11 Likes

The coverrrr :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Done and submitted!
Good luck with your stories everyone!

3 Likes

Omg congratsโ€‹:heartbeat::heartbeat:

2 Likes

Thank you! The artist did an amazing job :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

damn youโ€™re done with all 8, I havenโ€™t even scripted anything halfway from chapter 2

2 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

Congratulations on publishing.

1 Like

Iโ€™ve said it before, and Iโ€™ll say it again: I have no life.

(Plus my bird is laying eggs right now, so she doesnโ€™t want that much attention)

6 Likes

This week โ€œsneak peekโ€ isโ€ฆ creating overlays so no pictures guys :joy:

The truth is I hadnโ€™t written anything in a week but feel a lot of inspiration into graphic design soโ€ฆ :speak_no_evil:

Hope everyone is doing better than I :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

On episode 4 so should have another sneak peek coming soon :partying_face:
Do still need to add a few little bits to the others, especially episode 1

3 Likes

As I finished coding chapter 5, Iโ€™m starting to think too muchโ€ฆ
This is what my pre intro looks like with warnings:

I donโ€™t like splashes.
Plus thereโ€™s a lot of text, so Iโ€™m afraid the written overlays will be too small.
Hence the narrator.
But as I wrote Iโ€™m starting to think too much and Iโ€™m considering changing it to something else.

And now the part everyone likes :smiley:

What do you have in your story?

• Splash
  • Overlay
  • Narrator

0 voters

What do you like the most in other stories?

• Splash
  • Overlay
  • Narrator

0 voters

I need inspiration, and this week Iโ€™m basically improving backgrounds, overlays and coding anyway, so I thought maybe these lousy warnings of mine could be improved :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Ok, so the most have and like the most overlaysโ€ฆ
Anyone wants to help me to cut my text to shorter overlays :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:?

My Narrator
| bold | This story may contain content, which could be upsetting to some readers. The author of this story doesn't intend to offend anyone.
| bold | The story presented is entirely literary fiction and has no coverage in reality or history.
| bold | This story includes: strong language and adult / mature scenes. This story does not promote violence, but it contains battle scenes.
There are used flashing lights, sounds and music. It is recommended to read this story on phone.
3 Likes

Okay so I couldnโ€™t stop myself from creating social media content and just posted on my Instagram my first ever moodboards forโ€ฆ. I wonโ€™t spoil it here :relieved:

If you want to check them, give me some advice or just gain some info then here is redicrecting link to my โ€œmasterpieceโ€ :slightly_smiling_face::point_down:t2:

https://www.instagram.com/p/COXiuWeFWYI/?igshid=qdatwqxza92h

2 Likes

Iโ€™m debating if I should show a sneak peekโ€“Being insecure sucksโ€ฆ

1 Like

I love these!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I use overlays because people click to fast through the Narr. Now they need to wait and read :smiling_imp:

The only sneak peek I have till now :rofl: a part of the CC. And yes she isnโ€™t standing in the middle but thatโ€™s because at the right of her are tappable CC icons

And the sentence look odd. Isnโ€™t it pick you natural hair structure :thinking:

I hate that when Iโ€™m reading :angry:

Okay, Iโ€™ve decided to share some sneak peeks of the introโ€ฆ

Ignore the background, Iโ€™m waiting for my BG by an artist :relaxed:

iPad/Computer POV

Credit to @/jellybean1 who plays the role of Alex!

5 Likes