Post Your Quizzes Here | Official Quiz Thread

Hey Episodians!
It’s me again and I took a quiz at Writer & Reader Quiz 🤓 by @writee

I thought quizzes are fun and I made this thread. Post your quizzes here. You can post and reply to the quizzes. I have one for you guys:

The Wattpad Quiz:

• Do you have an account on Wattpad?
  • What genres o you like on Wattpad?
  • Which are your 5 most favourite stories on Wattpad?
  • Did you write any books on it? If yes, what is it called?
  • If you could live as any character in your favourite book, who would it be?

This is my quiz. If you have an account on Wattpad, make sure to answer my quiz. And you can post your own quizzes here on which I’ll be answering them myself!

Have a good day,
Maya :blush:

3 Likes
  • Do you have an account on Wattpad? I do, I called it mysewedeyes

• What genres o you like on Wattpad? Thriller, horror, comedy aaaand Loki fun fictions :flushed:

• Which are your 5 most favorite stories on Wattpad? I don’t really read wattpad (I don’t have favourite stories), but I like wtv is creepy and not stolen (like to have read it over and over by different accounts :confounded:) but there was one “story” called how to be famous at wattpad it was really funny and accurate

• Did you write any books on it? If yes, what is it called? I wrote a scary story with one of my friends but it is not at English (τρομαχτικες ιστοριες)

• If you could live as any character in your favorite book, who would it be? every character that I know had a really bad ending so NO ONE!!!

**QUIZ**

• If you had superpowers, what would it be?

• What’s your spirit animal?

• In a movie would you be a villain or a hero

• What mythical creature would you be in another world?

• If you had the power that you want, and if some hurt your family, would revenge him with your power or would you let the police do it?

@Maya_Reihnard did I did it right?

1 Like

You did it correctly.

• I would like to have every superpower, lol
  • I think the Arctic Fox…?
  • A vampire or a witch
  • I would take revenge with my powers

Thank you @piyi for visiting this thread. Hope to see you frequently!

2 Likes