Post your script templates here! Official script template sharing thread

Hi so I was wondering If there is a way you remember all of the choices using the
if/elif/else

Because there is so many choices

Does anyone or could anyone make me a basketball game template that ends with someone hit in the face with the basketball?

Do you know how to code a vertical pan ?

1 Like

does anyone have a cafe template just with people eating/ordering in the background that matches the background INT. CAFE - DAY? (i will give credit!)

no but i can make one

if you dont mind, thank you! i cant seem to find one anywhere aha.

yw! Iill send you the link once im done

1 Like

I need pushed against wall script please

Hi i just have a quick question lets say i let the player choose a outfit episode 3 then the story continues into episode 4 will the outfit the player chooses still be on there character or will it be the default outfit they have on?

1 Like

Outfits will remain the same and will carry onto the next episode until you use the line ‘changes into’

Same things applies with changing CC features such as hair color :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart:

1 Like

Does anybody have a script for Classroom With Window …? Please I need it.

Can someone please make me a papparazzi script template where they are all taking pictures of someone?

THANK YOU

3 Likes

dose anyone have a script for a family of 4 talking i a living room 2 girls and 2 boy?? plz i really need it like asap

Anyone know a good locker room template ? with about 10 people :woozy_face:

does anyone have a template on vertically looping backgrounds? like if i had a front view car overlay, and it was looping to make it look like the car was moving. i’ve definitely seen it a story before, so i know it’s possible, lol. great appreciation to anyone can help

there is some already on backgrounds when creating a story

It won’t let me download the mirror overlay. :frowning:

1 Like

What device are you using? If on a computer, right click the photo and press save image as.