Post your script templates here! Official script template sharing thread

bump

Does anyone have any templates that zoom out of a TV?

1 Like

Hey guys need a template for ball scene pls help :confounded: :confounded: :sweat:

Does anyone know how to do this?

Yes what exactly do u need ?

1 Like

You can PM me

1 Like

Hi there! :slight_smile:
Guys I need help with going to work script. What I’m asking for is anyone know how to do this like people going on the street or standing and looking to the phone and you know my character is also going to this building. The Backgrounds I’m using is EXT. JUVIE BELLVUE HOTEL ENTRANCE - DAY. It will really help me if someone know how to do this or have like finished script. Thank you immediately for your help. :kiss:

PM me exactly what you need and maybe I can help u finish the scene ?

Maybe I can explain like that. Did you know the story Troublesome with Ms. Wayne or something like by dkr_episodes? There in this story is exactly the scene I want. The main character is going to the building while other is doing something outside the building.

I don’t remember if I had read that… but I guess I can help you with what you want from what I understand. I do it and send you as soon as I can… do you need the following scene or anything else ?

Only following scene. Thank you for your help. :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Idk if this counts, but it’s a mannequin dressing game and I came up with code for it on my own:

INT. WALKINCLOSET - DAY
readerMessage Script Template created by |bold, italic| alexandra_stella_epy!
@cut to zone 2
@AMELIA changes into AMELIA_towel
@MANNEQUIN changes into AMELIA_advice_giver
@MANNEQUIN2 changes into AMELIA_genuine
@MANNEQUIN3 changes into AMELIA_divine
&AMELIA spot 0.821 65 165 in zone 2 AND AMELIA faces right AND AMELIA is idle_shiftweight_neutral_loop
&MANNEQUIN spot 0.776 235 176 in zone 2 AND MANNEQUIN faces left AND MANNEQUIN is idle_handsonhips_neutral_loop
&MANNEQUIN2 spot 0.785 184 172 in zone 2 AND MANNEQUIN2 faces left AND MANNEQUIN2 is flirt_wink_atcamera_pose
@MANNEQUIN3 spot 0.776 294 174 in zone 2 AND MANNEQUIN3 faces left AND MANNEQUIN3 is idle_happy_loop
label choosing_outfit
AMELIA (think_rubchin)
(What should I wear today?)
choice
“Advice Giver” {
@AMELIA is dustoff_neutral_loop
@pause for 3
@MANNEQUIN changes into MANNEQUIN_default
@AMELIA changes into AMELIA_advice_giver
}
“Genuine” {
@pause for 3
@MANNEQUIN2 changes into MANNEQUIN_default
@AMELIA changes into AMELIA_genuine
}
“Devine” {
@pause for 3
@MANNEQUIN3 changes into MANNEQUIN_default
@AMELIA changes into AMELIA_divine
}
@AMELIA is idle_happy_loop
@pause for 3
AMELIA (think_rubchin)
(Should I choose this outfit, or try something else?)
choice
“Choose This Outfit” {
AMELIA (primp_neutral)
(Yup, this is perfect.)
}
“Try Something Else” {
goto choosing_outfit
}
@AMELIA exits left
@transition fade out black

1 Like

This is my “main menu” screen scripts for my story that is jungle-inspired for the first episode of my unpublished story:

Intro

@clearall overlay
EXT. ST JEZEBEL ISLAND WILD SIDE Z3 - DAY
&cut to zone 1
&overlay GREEN MAIN MENU create and overlay GREEN MAIN MENU opacity 0 in 0 and overlay GREEN MAIN MENU shifts to 52 443 in zone 1 and overlay GREEN MAIN MENU scales to 1.000 1.000
&overlay GREEN BOX WARNINGS create and overlay GREEN BOX WARNINGS opacity 0 in 0 and overlay GREEN BOX WARNINGS shifts to 9 291 and overlay GREEN BOX WARNINGS scales to 0.522 0.522
&overlay GREEN BOX POINTS create and overlay GREEN BOX POINTS opacity 0 in 0 and overlay GREEN BOX POINTS shifts to 9 210 and overlay GREEN BOX POINTS scales to 0.522 0.522
&overlay GREEN BOX RECAP create and overlay GREEN BOX RECAP opacity 0 in 0 and overlay GREEN BOX RECAP shifts to 186 290 and overlay GREEN BOX RECAP scales to 0.522 0.522
@overlay GREEN BOX START EPISODE create and overlay GREEN BOX START EPISODE opacity 0 in 0 and overlay GREEN BOX START EPISODE shifts to 186 206 in zone 1 and overlay GREEN BOX START EPISODE scales to 0.522 0.522
&overlay GREEN MAIN MENU opacity 1 in 1 and overlay GREEN BOX WARNINGS opacity 1 in 1 and overlay GREEN BOX POINTS opacity 1 in 1 and overlay GREEN BOX RECAP opacity 1 in 1 and overlay GREEN BOX START EPISODE opacity 1 in 1
label start_menu
&overlay GREEN MAIN MENU create and overlay GREEN MAIN MENU opacity 1 in 0 and overlay GREEN MAIN MENU shifts to 52 443 in zone 1 and overlay GREEN MAIN MENU scales to 1.000 1.000
&overlay GREEN BOX WARNINGS create and overlay GREEN BOX WARNINGS opacity 1 in 0 and overlay GREEN BOX WARNINGS shifts to 9 291 and overlay GREEN BOX WARNINGS scales to 0.522 0.522
&overlay GREEN BOX POINTS create and overlay GREEN BOX POINTS opacity 1 in 0 and overlay GREEN BOX POINTS shifts to 9 210 and overlay GREEN BOX POINTS scales to 0.522 0.522
&overlay GREEN BOX RECAP create and overlay GREEN BOX RECAP opacity 1 in 0 and overlay GREEN BOX RECAP shifts to 186 290 and overlay GREEN BOX RECAP scales to 0.522 0.522
@overlay GREEN BOX START EPISODE create and overlay GREEN BOX START EPISODE opacity 1 in 0 and overlay GREEN BOX START EPISODE shifts to 186 206 in zone 1 and overlay GREEN BOX START EPISODE scales to 0.522 0.522

tappable
“GREEN BOX WARNINGS” {
&overlay ISLAND BLUR1 create and overlay ISLAND BLUR1 opacity 0 in 0 and overlay ISLAND BLUR1 shifts to 0 0 in zone 1 and overlay ISLAND BLUR1 scales to 1.065 1.065 and overlay ISLAND BLUR1 moves to layer 6
&overlay GREEN BOX WARNINGS opacity 0 in 1 and overlay GREEN BOX POINTS opacity 0 in 1 and overlay GREEN BOX START EPISODE opacity 0 in 1 and overlay GREEN MAIN MENU opacity 0 in 1 and overlay GREEN BOX RECAP opacity 0 in 1 and overlay ISLAND BLUR1 opacity 1 in 1
@pause for .3
&overlay GREEN BOX WARNINGS clear and overlay GREEN BOX POINTS clear and overlay GREEN BOX START EPISODE clear and overlay GREEN MAIN MENU clear and overlay GREEN BOX RECAP clear
&overlay WARNING CHOICES create and overlay WARNING CHOICES opacity 1 in 1 and overlay WARNING CHOICES shifts to 3 407 in zone 1 and overlay WARNING CHOICES scales to 1.130 1.130 and overlay WARNING CHOICES moves to layer 7
&overlay WARNING MATURE THEMES create and overlay WARNING MATURE THEMES opacity 1 in 1 and overlay WARNING MATURE THEMES shifts to 11 156 in zone 1 and overlay WARNING MATURE THEMES scales to 1.227 1.227 and overlay WARNING MATURE THEMES moves to layer 7
@pause for 6
&overlay ISLAND BLUR1 opacity 0 in 1.5
&overlay WARNING MATURE THEMES opacity 0 in 0.5
@overlay WARNING CHOICES opacity 0 in 0.5
@pause for 1.5
&overlay WARNING MATURE THEMES clear
&overlay WARNING CHOICES clear
&overlay ISLAND BLUR1 clear
goto start_menu

} “GREEN BOX POINTS” {
&overlay ISLAND BLUR1 create and overlay ISLAND BLUR1 opacity 0 in 0 and overlay ISLAND BLUR1 shifts to 0 0 in zone 1 and overlay ISLAND BLUR1 scales to 1.065 1.065 and overlay ISLAND BLUR1 moves to layer 6
&overlay GREEN BOX WARNINGS opacity 0 in 1 and overlay GREEN BOX POINTS opacity 0 in 1 and overlay GREEN BOX START EPISODE opacity 0 in 1 and overlay GREEN MAIN MENU opacity 0 in 1 and overlay GREEN BOX RECAP opacity 0 in 1 and overlay ISLAND BLUR1 opacity 1 in 1
@pause for .3
&overlay GREEN BOX WARNINGS clear and overlay GREEN BOX POINTS clear and overlay GREEN BOX START EPISODE clear and overlay GREEN MAIN MENU clear and overlay GREEN BOX RECAP clear
@pause for .8
############################################# interchanging per episode #######################################
@speechbubble is 160 237 to 100%
NARRATOR
You haven’t earned any points yet.
######################################## interchanging per episode ###########################################
@pause for 1.5
@overlay ISLAND BLUR1 clear
goto start_menu

} “GREEN BOX RECAP” {
@pause for .8
######################################## interchanging per episode ###########################################
NARRATOR
You haven’t read any episodes to be able to recap.
@pause for 1.5
goto start_menu

} “GREEN BOX START EPISODE” {
NARRATOR
This is where you put the story script
}

Outro

label end_menu1
EXT. ST JEZEBEL ISLAND WILD SIDE Z3 - DAY
&clearall overlay
&remove MC
&cut to zone 1
&overlay GREEN MAIN MENU create and overlay GREEN MAIN MENU opacity 0 in 0 and overlay GREEN MAIN MENU shifts to 52 443 in zone 1 and overlay GREEN MAIN MENU scales to 1.000 1.000
&overlay GREEN BOX QUESTIONS create and overlay GREEN BOX QUESTIONS opacity 0 in 0 and overlay GREEN BOX QUESTIONS shifts to 9 291 and overlay GREEN BOX QUESTIONS scales to 0.522 0.522
&overlay GREEN BOX POINTS create and overlay GREEN BOX POINTS opacity 0 in 0 and overlay GREEN BOX POINTS shifts to 9 210 and overlay GREEN BOX POINTS scales to 0.522 0.522
&overlay GREEN BOX CREDITS create and overlay GREEN BOX CREDITS opacity 0 in 0 and overlay GREEN BOX CREDITS shifts to 186 290 and overlay GREEN BOX CREDITS scales to 0.522 0.522
&overlay GREEN BOX CC create and overlay GREEN BOX CC opacity 1 in 1 and overlay GREEN BOX CC shifts to 103 107 and overlay GREEN BOX CC scales to 0.522 0.522
&overlay GREEN BOX END EPISODE create and overlay GREEN BOX END EPISODE opacity 0 in 0 and overlay GREEN BOX END EPISODE shifts to 186 206 in zone 1 and overlay GREEN BOX END EPISODE scales to 0.522 0.522
@overlay GREEN MAIN MENU opacity 1 in 1 and overlay GREEN BOX QUESTIONS opacity 1 in 1 and overlay GREEN BOX POINTS opacity 1 in 1 and overlay GREEN BOX CREDITS opacity 1 in 1 and overlay GREEN BOX END EPISODE opacity 1 in 1
@transition fade in in .8
label end_menu
&overlay GREEN MAIN MENU create and overlay GREEN MAIN MENU opacity 1 in 0 and overlay GREEN MAIN MENU shifts to 52 443 in zone 1 and overlay GREEN MAIN MENU scales to 1.000 1.000
&overlay GREEN BOX QUESTIONS create and overlay GREEN BOX QUESTIONS opacity 1 in 0 and overlay GREEN BOX QUESTIONS shifts to 9 291 and overlay GREEN BOX QUESTIONS scales to 0.522 0.522
&overlay GREEN BOX POINTS create and overlay GREEN BOX POINTS opacity 1 in 0 and overlay GREEN BOX POINTS shifts to 9 210 and overlay GREEN BOX POINTS scales to 0.522 0.522
&overlay GREEN BOX CREDITS create and overlay GREEN BOX CREDITS opacity 1 in 0 and overlay GREEN BOX CREDITS shifts to 186 290 and overlay GREEN BOX CREDITS scales to 0.522 0.522
&overlay GREEN BOX CC create and overlay GREEN BOX CC opacity 1 in 0 and overlay GREEN BOX CC shifts to 103 107 and overlay GREEN BOX CC scales to 0.522 0.522
@overlay GREEN BOX END EPISODE create and overlay GREEN BOX END EPISODE opacity 1 in 0 and overlay GREEN BOX END EPISODE shifts to 186 206 in zone 1 and overlay GREEN BOX END EPISODE scales to 0.522 0.522

tappable
“GREEN BOX CC” {
NARRATOR
Put CC here.

} “GREEN BOX POINTS” {
&overlay GREEN BOX QUESTIONS opacity 0 in 1 and overlay GREEN BOX POINTS opacity 0 in 1 and overlay GREEN BOX END EPISODE opacity 0 in 1 and overlay GREEN MAIN MENU opacity 0 in 1 and overlay GREEN BOX CREDITS opacity 0 in 1 and overlay ISLAND BLUR1 opacity 1 in 1
@pause for .3
&overlay GREEN BOX QUESTIONS clear and overlay GREEN BOX POINTS clear and overlay GREEN BOX END EPISODE clear and overlay GREEN MAIN MENU clear and overlay GREEN BOX CREDITS clear
@pause for .8
############################################# interchanging per episode #######################################
NARRATOR
Add in a point checker. @sophookles has one
@pause for 1.5
goto end_menu

} “GREEN BOX END EPISODE” {
&overlay GREEN BOX QUESTIONS opacity 0 in 1 and overlay GREEN BOX POINTS opacity 0 in 1 and overlay GREEN BOX END EPISODE opacity 0 in 1 and overlay GREEN MAIN MENU opacity 0 in 1 and overlay GREEN BOX CREDITS opacity 0 in 1 and overlay ISLAND BLUR1 opacity 1 in 1
@pause for .8
################################################ ADD IN WHATEVER YOU WANT #################################
readerMessage Follow @leah_soleil_ep on Instagram! with messageTitle Main Menu template credit with overlays
NARRATOR
Add in whatever.

} “GREEN BOX CREDITS” {
@pause for .8
NARRATOR
Bg credit to: blah blah blah

@pause for 1.5
goto end_menu

} “GREEN BOX QUESTIONS” {
@pause for .8
label QandA

NARRATOR
What questions would you like to ask?

you can use @Dara.Amarie 's template for questions

} “I’m done asking questions” {
@pause for 1.5
goto end_menu
}}

All the overlays below I created :arrow_heading_down:

ISLAND BLUR1

GREEN BOX CC

green box and customize

GREEN BOX CREDITS

green box and credits

GREEN BOX END EPISODE

green box and end episode

GREEN BOX POINTS

green box and points

GREEN BOX QUESTIONS

green box and questions

GREEN BOX RECAP

green box and recap

GREEN BOX START EPISODE

green box and start episode

GREEN BOX WARNINGS

green box and warnings

GREEN MAIN MENU

main menu

Overlays I used made by alexa_episode (Instagram) :arrow_heading_down:

WARNING MATURE THEMES

WARNING MATURE THEMES 2

WARNING CHOICES

WARNING CHOICES

PLEASE CREDIT ME WITH MY INSTAGRAM: @leah_soleil_ep
Thank you! Have an amazing day! :blob_hearts:

9 Likes

mine is CTL-F I have windows too. I think you can change them in preferences.

I’m really sorry but anybody have classroom scene…where some students sit and reads books and etc…

1 Like

Would you happen to have a template for this background?

Hi there, Will you help me make an overlay, and over for the class because i want them to sit behind the desk. I want to put at least 8 characters in the classroom. Please help me. :pray: :pleading_face:

Does anyone have a template for a scene in a school cafeteria where they are just sitting down and eating and talking? For LL. Reply if you do or dm me on Instagram @sarahs.episode.story thank you guys :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :white_heart: :heart:

Hey does anyone have a template for like a movie or t.v. show? it doesn’t need to be long just to show some of what the characters are watching.
Thank you :heart: :heart:

Does anyone have a script template for a students in the background in a school hallway? (limelight)

2 Likes