Post your script templates here! Official script template sharing thread

i need a crowded party scene and i cant find one

Try template #2

11 Likes

Hey does anyone have a template for a sort of high school entrance? Like where everyone is getting ready to go into their new high school?

1 Like

Does anybody have a concert template? One with like four band members on stage playing a song? Ill give full credit.

2 Likes

This is a script template from episode life, unless you are the person who uploaded that script template to episode life.

Wow thanks, girl that are a lot of templates, but some of them we can’t use because we don’t have the backgrounds or the overlays. So this is what needed is for your templates. Some of them are probably in episode but some not, can you look at that, please. The one highlighted I am practically sure there are not standard in episode.
EXT. OUTDOOR RESTAURANT OL - NIGHT with PODIUM 7 (overlay podium) background ok we have but not the overlay?

INT. CLUB - NIGHT with EFFECT COLORED SPOTLIGHTS (effect colored spotlights)The background you can’t see people and ho with the effect coloured spotlights?

EXT. BEACH WEDDING RECEPTION - DUSK with DRUM SET (overlay drum set)the background is there but not the drumset.

INT. TAVERN - NIGHT with TAVERN BAR (overlay tavern bar)Here there is nothing we have.

EXT. CAR CRASH - DAY with EFFECT SMOKE (effect smoke)effect smoke we don’t have the background is.

L’ets all find those so we can use the templates.
xxx

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure they’re all episode backgrounds and overlays…

nope just checked this is missing:

EXT. OUTDOOR RESTAURANT OL - NIGHT with PODIUM 7 (overlay podium) background ok we have but not the overlay?

INT. CLUB - NIGHT with EFFECT COLORED SPOTLIGHTS (effect colored spotlights)The background you can’t see people and ho with the effect coloured spotlights?

EXT. BEACH WEDDING RECEPTION - DUSK with DRUM SET (overlay drum set)the background is there but not the drumset.

INT. TAVERN - NIGHT with TAVERN BAR (overlay tavern bar)Here there is nothing we have.

EXT. CAR CRASH - DAY with EFFECT SMOKE (effect smoke)effect smoke we don’t have the background is.

L’ets all find those so we can use the templates.
xxx

3 Likes

The backgrounds are ok exept that with the baby, but we don’t have the overlays.

I just checked the catalog and the only one I couldn’t find was the tavern overlay

the bar is not there too and the podium

Podium is there. Search Podium in the art catalogue

yes there are 2 but they don’t match the background, it is more for school this is for karaoke.

Sorry, this is not my list of templates. It’s a resource that I found that credits the original owner of each template. If you want to find the specific overlays, then go to the user that is credited for the template.

1 Like

But we can all search for them no? xxx and post them here…

Anyone got an ll template for a car crash?

1 Like

No, but I can Pm you an idea if that’s okay?

1 Like

Yeah, that’d be fine. :slightly_smiling_face:

Does anyone have a script template for students to just walk around an hangout by lockers for these backgrounds?

8 Likes

This is for the first Image, I don’t have one for the second.

28 Likes