Post your script templates here! Official script template sharing thread

Those are Episode overlays that anyone can access.

2 Likes

Hey, does anyone have a spot template for the mall?

Hey… !! Can any one help me with class room template with lots of students… (i need in LL… )

Oh okay I should’ve done my research :joy: what’s your @ so that I give you credit ?

@JanesStories

4 Likes

Hey does anyone have a Limelight club//bar template, ty

1 Like

Hello has any one got a script template for hair and make up mine seems to be stuck in a loop

1 Like

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uGNtkzB1CA15Dg3CVM0WYkhs5zU-OiiHM61FGhakR4c/edit

• limelight

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SaE4f4gI4YcRFc0JrMyuWwz-Q9nUQlYYSxcsJOeoF7U/edit

• ink
5 Likes

Hi there, thank you for the template but i am having some trouble downloading the pictures from google drive. It says that i do not have authorisation. Any help? Thx again.

2 Likes

Does anyone have a template for Lime light accident scene and/or hospital scene.

1 Like

Hi :slightly_smiling_face: It’s possible you’re having issues downloading the files because you’re not logged into your Google account. If you aren’t yet, try downloading when you’re logged in. If you already are and still have issues with downloading, feel free to PM me with more details, thanks!

1 Like

I need help with a specific template. I was wondering if anyone can make it for me? It includes an overlay. Here is how I want it:
I want 2 characters sitting behind the DESK CLASS overlay with the INT. CLASSROOM DESK background. If you have any questions or need anymore details tell me! I will make sure to give you credit! THANKS!

You’re amazing!!! Thank you

Hey @amberose I’m using this template, how should I credit you? :slight_smile:

1 Like

The same way you just tagged me? :wink:
@amberose is fine :grin:

1 Like

On the forums? Or on insta?

1 Like

I don’t have insta, so on the forums or on the app, up to you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Okay :blush:

1 Like

ohh your welcomee

1 Like