Post your stories here! I will read all (CLOSED)

Read for read… It’s a romantic comedy.

1 Like

I have finished.
I couldn’t find many directing or grammar problems it was really enjoyable to read.

1 Like

I have finished your story there were quite a few directing problems but I have never read a story like yours it is very different. :blush:

Screenshots

Hi! I would love to do a read for read with you :blush:. Here is the link to my story.

I’ll read it now… I’ll send screen shots after I read. thanks so much!

1 Like

ah! I should have deleted the comment. I archived the story. and deleted all the backgrounds and some episodes. that’s why it appears like that. sorry for wasting your passes.

1 Like

Oh, that’s okay. The story line was very interesting though.

Thank you very much!

1 Like

1 Like

I have finished, I have never read a story like yours and could not find many directing or grammar mistakes.
:grin:

1 Like

Oh yeah ? :grin: Well thank you I’m glad you like my story ! I was expecting a lot of grammar fault in the intro I’m going to change that, thank !(maybe maybe who know :laughing:)

1 Like

Hi. I have finished only til episode four because I only have four passes! The one behind the voice, I didn’t see that coming. These are screenshots from episode four.
66501880_899392400436530_4332370439604011008_n|375x500

1 Like

Thank you :blush: I am just starting yours now.

thank you…

1 Like

lol to find out who are the chilldren of the fallen you will have to read more. :smiley: No preasurre on that. Of cause you do not have to go on with reading if you do not like the story that much its totaly up to you :wink:

1 Like

Yes, it is very good and I want to find out what is happening. :blush:

Title : Destiny Shifter
Author : Megi
Genre : Fantazy & Drama
Style : Limelight
Link : episodeinteractive.com/s/5078164353384448
Description : This is a world where magic is real but only witches can possess it. Follow the story of a group of teenagers trying to end a war between the two most powerful Clans!
Episodes : 3 ( more coming soon)
Covers :Desnity_Shifter_posterThumb_nchvjHJNhD

1 Like

thanks my dude! I hope you enjoyed it and saw some potential!

1 Like

I have finished reading your story it is very good, your directing was really good, I didn’t find many mistakes.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like