Yesterday I published my Fantastical entry!
I would love to get a review on it and would GREATLY appreciate it if you all read it!!!
Preferably, if you could read it tomorrow (still editing but it will all be good tomorrow) that would be fantastical get it?
You won’t regret it!
FANTASTICAL: REALM REVIVED
Title: Fantastical: Realm Revived
Author: Kim L
Dawn, my dear, with gifts ethereal,
To you belongs the Crown Imperial,
Remember to ever heed this lyrical:
“A realm may fall to its demise,
But after the dawn,
It may still rise.”
Dawn discovers a whole new realm with new possibilities and threats. She realises quickly that trust is hard to earn and those closest are really the ones she should keep furthest away.
Chapters published: 3 (ONGOING)
my main instagram (KIM L)
my reviews instagram (EPI REVIEWS)
Please fill this out if you want to do a read for read!
Why you should read my story:
- It’s not a straight story.
- Supports LGBTQ+ Community and features a WOC MC and POC characters
- I’ve only written the first three chapters but there are several plot twists.
- The story does feature comedy and drama to ensure it’s never boring!
HOWEVER there is no character customisation. I wanted to write the story from the perspective of a young and rising black girl (she’s believed to be (read my story to find out why it’s unconfirmed) Nigerian(Yoruba) and Ghanain(Twi) (like me ).
- When I say choices matter, I mean they *really* matter. From the very beginning, choices result in points and gains, (read everything you can and be adventurous) the course your version of the story takes, the environments Dawn (the MC) finds herself in and how other characters treat her.
- I use advanced directing (spot placement, layers, zones, zooms, sound, custom backgrounds (a whole book) and overlays) and I prefer to show the reader (Episode is a visual platform) rather than tell the reader by using minimal narration.
- AND MUCH MORE!!!