Posted a new story + doing read for reads <3

Hi, I’m Ariel!
I posted my first story last night!
Because it’s first story ever the writing, animations, and screenplay may not be the best but I’m learning as I go!

UPDATE: impulse bought unlimited passes for a month so i can do many r4rs!

Title: Matched
Genre: Drama (but also Romance/Comedy)
Style: Ink
Description: Jade Lyons is the girl guys fall for, but she never falls for them. Things change when she moves back to her hometown and meets Mr. Popular, Caden Skylar. Has Jade met her match?
[This is a typical high school drama type of story but I also wanted to add more emphasis on the friends too rather than just the MC and the love interest - although that is obviously prevalent too!]
# of Episodes: 12 (and there will be more coming!)
(Also my episodes are a bit on the longer side, because personally, I like to have my episodes a bit longer rather than shorter - just a heads up!)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4597015739695104
Instagram: @episode_ariel (feel free to DM me on here for r4rs too!)

Cover:

With that said, I am more than willing to do a read for a read!
A lot of the stories I’m reading I’ve caught up to and I’m currently just waiting for the authors to update! :slight_smile:

I prefer reading stories in Ink, but don’t mind reading Limelight either!
Most of the stories I end up reading are romance/drama, but I’m definitely willing to try something new!
Post or message me if you’re interested.
We can discuss how many chapters to read of each others and we can send screenshots showing proof of the R4R!

Thanks for reading this super long post <3

I’d be willing to do a read 4 read!
Here’s my story:
Title: From Riches to Rags
Author: ErinH
Genre: Adventure
Story Description: Secrets, an arranged marriage, and a death sentence result in Elizabeth running from a kingdom fraught with war while a mysterious pirate repeatedly crosses her path.
Episodes: 10 more coming soon
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6090470465077248

Hey Ariel! I am looking to share my story and possibly also do some read for reads! . Currently, I have chapters published but I am willing to read as many chapters as we agree upon (I know it is typically 3).

Anyways, if you are interested in doing a read for read, here’s my info:

Story Title: Daizees
Author:KPZ
Chapters:8 (Season Finale)
Description: Tattoos, Friendships, Love, and Rock n Roll. What happens when a secret from your past threatens to tear it all apart?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6161559585161216

Story genre: Dramedy
Style: Ink- limelight version in the works !

Story_Title_eYk3_posterThumb_kQRpqu8U4d%20(1)

Hi Erin!
I am most definitely interested in doing a read for read!
Does 3 chapters sound okay with you?
I’ll send a screenshot for proof, when I’m done <3

Sounds great! I’ll do the same!

Hey, would you like to do an R4R? :blush:

Title: Wounded Souls
Author: SarahLuv
Genre: Thriller, Romance, Drama
Style: INK
Episodes: 7 (more coming soon)
Instagram: epi.sarahluv
Description: Shanelle has dealt with her deranged father all her life. With the help of Rowan, a guy she meets by chance. Will she be able to survive the wrath of her father’s demented games?
Story Link: http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/6310776851726336

wounded%20souls%20new%20r4r

Hi <3
I would also be interested in doing a read for read!
3 chapters sounds fine to me :slight_smile: !
I’ll send a screenshot when I’m done <3

Ok thanks! I will get started right now

Hey Erin!
I just finished 3 episodes, here’s my screenshot to serve as evidence!

But wow, that was an amazing story!
I don’t typically read adventure episodes, but your story was really well written!
I also like that your chapters are somewhat lengthy, I feel like you really get a bang for your buck when you use a pass!

When I have the time (and more passes) I think I’ll even read the rest because it was that good!

Hi Sarah!
I would definitely be interested in doing a read for read :slight_smile:
Does 3 chapters sound good to you?
I’ll post a screenshot after I’ve read the 3 chapters on here!

Sounds good to me! I’ll get started on yours and post a screenshot also :smile:

@arielcodilla Hi! I would love it if you could check out my story! :slight_smile:

Title: Twisted
Author: Empress
Genre: Mystery/Crime/Romance (a little)
Chapters: 7 (ongoing)
Style: INK
Description:
Was I naive… or guilty? Honest… or a liar? Maybe you can be a better judge of it than me. But listen to this story carefully. It’s quite… Twisted.

My story has very little reads right now so it’s kind of hard to find.
Just go to the search bar on Episode and search “twisted investigation.” It will immediately come up.

I would like it if you read what I’ve published so far, so if you’re interested, I will definitely read the same amount from your story and send a screenshot :slight_smile:

Just finished, I really enjoyed it, I loved the humor!! :joy: lmao will be keeping it in my favorites.

Ahh, thank you so much Sarah <3
I’m going to be finishing up yours soon after I finish up Daizees!
I already did the first chapter though and your story got me hooked.
I’m just tryna kno who that blondie with the brown bomber is yoOOo.
I’ll post again once I’m officially done with your 3 chapters!

I just finished the 3 episodes!
Thank god for that ad thing that reduces the amount of time you have to wait for more passes hahah
Anyway, first off I want to say that I think it’s so cool you made a spotify playlist for your story!
I also like how the story is told through flashbacks, it’s a cool concept that I don’t think is seen in that many episode stories I’ve read!
(Also to answer your question you popped in at episode 3 - YES I AM A HUGE OTH FAN AHHH)
I don’t know much about what REALLY happened between Silas and Sarina but I’m already TEAM Silas and I WANT THEM TOGETHER!

I am most definitely interested in doing a read for read :slight_smile:
I’m going to be out of passes after I finish up Sarah’s and won’t be awake once they’ve been restored, so I’ll do yours tomorrow!
3 chapters is fine with me, if you end up doing more - I’d match the same amount of chapters for yours and I’ll send a screenshot <3

Hello, I’m interested in doing R4R with you. :hugs:

Story: Benio

Author: Lia Lopez.

Completion status: 3 chapters (ongoing).

Genres: Comedy, romance.

Description:
What would happen if you ship a joyful, energetic, loud girl with a quiet, gentle guy who is willing to play along with her? Join Benio Castillo’s life to find out! (CC)

Link:

Ok no problem, thank you!
I will read yours tomorrow as well and send a screenshot :slight_smile:

Ahhh I love Rowan and Shan together :’)
They make my heart so happy!

Great story, I love it! I’ll be doing the rest when I have time/passes when my read for reads slow down!

I’ll do your episodes tomorrow when I have passes! I’ll do 3 chapters and send a screenshot when I’m done <3