Power Story recommendations anyone?

I’m looking for episodes that have super powers. Kinda like a X-men type story where people aren’t found of people with powers. But either way I’m just looking for an episode where I can play as either a hero or villain.

Feel free to promote your own story if it fits in what I’m looking for.

2 Likes

Catching Coal by @TalGordin :ok_hand:t3: - MC isn’t a villain, but from what I can remember, those with powers are misunderstood and mostly hated. There’s also team work (like how the mutants tend to watch out for each other in x-men)

2 Likes

Thank you so much for suggesting Catching Coal :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I didn’t take inspiration from X-Men, but I definitely consider my story to have similar aspects by each supernatural having their own special ability :grin:

1 Like

You’re welcome! Thanks for putting so much effort into the story!

Alex is still my fav btw :wink:

1 Like

Some of these don’t exactly have the villain/hero aspect you’re searching for but most of them have to deal with having superpowers in a way

1 Like

Id say Solar Flare by @Erato (newly found powers and trying to save magic) and (In)different Ones by @zaloa.episode (suddenly you and a small group of people have powers)

1 Like

My collab story kinda fits what you are looking for :eyes:
and yeah, here you can play as an MC with superpowers! :yay: and we would appreciate any feedback if you’ve enjoyed it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Story deets

:star: Title: SWY: Closer Than Two Magnets

:star: Description: When an unexpected mistake makes you ‘get tied’ with your lifelong crush, who’s none other than your best friend’s bae, what could go wrong?
#YoungAdult #Superhero

:star: Genre: Drama, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance

:star: Features included:

• Female MC, Male LI [Male MC, female LI and choosing MC gender and LI gender will be available soon]
  • Limited CC for MC (hairstyle & hair color cannot be changed only) , Full CC for LI
  • Music & Sounds are exigent in this story
  • Advanced Directing
  • Points System
  • Story Interactivity (Choices Matter, Choose Carefully! )

:star: Story Link: Read “Closer Than Two Magnets”

Oooo thank you

1 Like

Well I’ll definitely be reading these. I’ve already read love on a pumpkin tho and loved it so thank you :blush:

Ooooh thank you. I’ll definitely be reading this :black_heart:

1 Like

Greetings! I’m not sure if it’s exactly what you’re looking for, but in my story Magicka: Dark Star the MC is a magic user and your choices determine whether she’s “good” or “evil”. If you do end up checking it out I’d love to hear any thoughts you may have on it. :grin:

Magicka: Dark Star

Title: Magicka: Dark Star
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Adventure/Dark Fantasy
Style: LL
Description: Lyal was born under a dark star, an omen of evil and death . Will she rage against the dying of her light? Or will she embrace her dark destiny? (choices matter, 4 endings).
Episode Accolades: Magicka Contest Winner
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5969712374808576
Cover:

Oooo love the suggestion. I’ll read it once I’m able to :grin:

1 Like

Hey! The characters on my story have superpowers so maybe it’ll be something you’ll like??

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 13
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

I’m definitely interested in reading it. Thanks for the suggestion :smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for reading!! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

No problem :wink:

1 Like

Hope you enjoy it! :grin:

Alex is the GOAT :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Ima bump this ‘cause why not

does anybody know the name of this story?