PR : My first story promoting! (and also yours.) *(R4R)*

Hi, guys! :laughing::laughing:

I just released my new story on episode and I’m so excited since I’m kind of all new to these things! And I just get an update of my story so if you have free times pls come and stop by. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It would be lovely.

So, here’s my story!

Story Title: HEARTLESS
Style: Limelight
Genre: Mystery
Author: Rory James
Published : 5 Chapters
Description:
Haunted by the past, you decide to be a cold-hearted girl who can never fall in love. Will you be saved from this curse just in time, or it’s already too late? CC (3 love interests)
LINK [http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6131116539969536 ]

S__50585602
S__50585602.jpg935×1481 221 KB

PS. I just create my own Insta account, finally!! I’m kind of finding friends too so if you add me I will follow everyone back!!
My IG : @roryy_episode

PS2. I’d love to do R4R so feel free to promote yours!

1 Like

Hi there! I would like to do an R4R :blush:

Title: Twisted
Author: Empress
Genre: Mystery/Crime/Romance (a little)
Chapters: 8 (ongoing)
Style: INK
Description:
Was I naive… or guilty? Honest… or a liar? Maybe you can be a better judge of it than me. But listen to this story carefully. It’s quite… Twisted.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6469597339189248
Cover:
Twisted_Ee_posterThumb_rX3TY7mFPJ

1 Like

Already read! This is interesting. I always like suspense/crime stories and you’re doing great. Keep doing good work! I’ll wait for your update. :heart_eyes:

PS. I’m sorry that I didn’t finish your story. My pass was just out. :sob::sob:

1 Like

Hey! I would like to do a read for read with you!!

Title: Unknown Past
Author: Sayanjali Rizvi
episodes: 15

1 Like

I love your story! Definitely my type and really make sense. Will wait for your update. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

PS. So So sorry that my reading pass was out. :sob: But I love yours and I will definitely continue reading. Just have to wait for frig pass!

1 Like

Haha no worries! Thank you so much, I’m glad you’re enjoying it so far :blush:
Trust me, it will get a lot more intense :joy: :grin:

I will definitely read yours as well but it may take a while :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! I will definitely read yours tonight before bed! I’ll PM you instead though

1 Like

We can exchange 3 passes

Read for Read?
Story name: MC: The Golden Line
Author: Shana Ravi
Description: Your mission for the last 2 years has been to find your mom’s murderer. But what happens when you meet an alluring man. Also when his darkest secrets are revealed. Love or mission?

Cover

Hey girl I’ll def check out the first couple chapters!
Here’s my newly released story:

Story Title: Inner Circle

Author: zapcatini

Instagram: @zapcatini.episode

Genre: DRAMA, romance

Episodes: 3 right now, more coming soon!

Description:

The lives & lies of rich and famous college students aren’t as glamorous as they appear. Are you ready for the world of scandals, money, and class, where rules don’t exist? CC LGBT

Link:

1 Like

I can’t remember if we’ve already done a r4r, but if we haven’t, I would love to do one :heart:
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number Genre: Thriller Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.” When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

1 Like

Actually we have! lol By the way I really love your story. It’s also on my shelf now so pls keep update! :heart:

1 Like

Story Title: Blind Date with Millionaire
Genre: Romance
Author: Senada
Published : 3 Chapters
Description:
You went on a blind date with a handsome young millionaire. What will happen when you wake up in the same bed?(Romance&Drama)

Blind_Date_with_Millionaire_posterThumb_IqnnPv6irE

1 Like