PR : Promote my story (And open for R4R request!)

Hey!

Feel free to leave your story’s information here. :laughing::laughing:

If I reply you late please know that I’m busy or I’m just going to sleep (different time zone!) but I will tell you that I’ll be back ASAP!

So, here’s my story!

Story Title: HEARTLESS
Style: Limelight
Genre: Mystery
Author: Rory James
Published : 6 Chapters (just fyi)
Description:
Haunted by the past, you decide to be a cold-hearted girl who can never fall in love. Will you be saved from this curse just in time, or it’s already too late? CC (3 love interests)
LINK [http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6131116539969536 ]
My account @roryy_episode

1 Like

Name: Retrace
Genre: Mystery. is where I placed it. but honestly, I have no idea. maybe drama
style: ink
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6425193401417728
description: mc’s mom has been shot and is in a coma. follow her as she tries to contact her dad. while listening to the story of how her parents meet. he was the son of a mafia boss and her an undercover cop. it is two stories in one

why you may like (depending on the person)
lots of choices, and they matter
decent long chapters
it is an original take on cliches
did I mention it is two stories for one
cc
diversity
my directing is pretty alright.

why you may not like it (depending on the person)
there are not any art scenes.
no multiple love interest.
no bad boy. which I know is kinda strange for a mafia story.
cliches. it is basically a story about a girl who gets pregnant by a mafia dude.
I dont have the best grammar but I worked very hard on it.sfsf

1 Like

I love to do a r4r.
I’ll get started on it

Title: Oblivious
Genre: Comedy
INK
Episodes: 10 (on-going)
Description: When socially awkward Leanna catches the eye of equally awkward Kai things can’t get more awkward, can they?
IMG_20190124_124926_910

1 Like

r4r?

Story: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Mystery/Horror/Drama/Romance

Description: He loves you, he wants you, & he must have you. He will stop at nothing to make sure you’re his, even if it means killing anyone who comes in his way. But, do you love him?

Features: Advanced directing, non-cliche plot line, choices matter, FULL character customization, unique and big closet, POC and LGBTQ characters, LGBTQ option, mini games.

Episodes: 4

Covers:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_J1kh4mLA0x

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_heaCSCtYK6

Link:

1 Like

Already read!! This is interesting and totally makes sense! You really did great and I’ll wait for your new update, lovely. :orange_heart::orange_heart:

Btw, I like the way you put mini-game in the diner scene and I love your songs recommendation. :blush:

1 Like

Your MC is adorable! And I was totally having fun reading this. :black_heart::black_heart: I was reading chapter 6 now. So so sorry that my pass was out. :sob::sob: But I’ll finish asap! Keep doing good work, girl!

Hey! I’ve read all of yours and it’s amazing!! The way you use the overlays is talent. You definitely have to teach me some tips!! :heart_eyes::bangbang::bangbang:

Btw, I so had fun reading this. Can’t wait for your next chap!

2 Likes

Thank you so much omg :sob::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::heartpulse::sparkling_heart: I’m so looking forward to read your story!! I’m sure it’s just as lovely!! I’ll get to it ASAP and PM you screenshots :kissing_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Still has many glitches and I kept re-update it like crazy. :sob::sob: But it won’t happen again. Thank you SO so much!!! :orange_heart::sparkling_heart::heart::bangbang::bangbang: Your story is amazing!

1 Like

No thank you!! :sob::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

thanks i am happy that you like.

1 Like

Np!

Np girl!!

1 Like