Practice colouring my line art!

Hi all!

Just thought I would clear up in case it wasn’t understood, this thread is for you guys to practice colouring in, not for requesting line art from me, thanks :blush:

I’ve been off of the forums for a while brushing up on some art from a complete beginner.

I have just finished my first line art (For a long time) in ink style that I have drawn, this is the first one I’ve done in ages so I wanted to post it for you all to have a go at, whether you want to practice colouring, shading or just colour it for fun I’ll be sharing every single line art colouring that you tag me in on Instagram @calico.episode on my stories, and will select some of my favourites for a dedicated post!

I have attached two png files below which should give you a transparent background. One with clothing and one without. I can’t wait to see all of your creations!

• If you do not get a transparent image I have left the link to my google drive below where you can download the png format.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jYNv3uO41SF7PytuY0Ecr2ZLzN8cxQTH?usp=sharing

Line Art

Example below:

Example

Finally, there are some rules! Sorry!

• You must not remove the watermark on her shoulder.

• Wherever you post or use my line art you should leave credit to @calico.episode

• Feel free to change small details on the line art to suit your style but please do not claim it as 100% your own.

Happy colouring! :heart::heart:

6 Likes

That looks soo good guurrrll💖

1 Like

Hey can you make me one though
character details

body - neutral 01(female generic body)
eyebrow - dark black(arched natural)
hair - dark black(updo high twist bangs blunt)
eyes - red(deepset upturned wide)
face - defined diamond contour
nose - grecian soft
lips - deep red gloss(full heart pouty)

outfits

sample image

pose
idle_armscrossed_angry_loop

size
full image

Take your time no rush And I need your best work in this
:blob_hearts: I love your work its really amazing
you have great skills!

Thank you so much lovely❤️

I can certainly give it a go but I’ve not done line art in limelight style yet. Ink is easier because it allows for dark think lines where as limelight is more natural.

But I’ll have a crack at it and let you know :blush:

I am also currently charging my Apple Pencil so I’ll need to wait a lil while!

1 Like

Just get me whenever you can no rush!

I have finished your line art.

Please note that this is just line art and not colouring as this thread was not meant for that, so there isn’t a huge amount of detail - it is up to you to colour the picture. I have outlined her skin and some features in a lighter tone.

Please download the transparent png file from my google drive so you can colour it.

Link

[https://drive.google.com/file/d/16Xcab762YeJekyNLzII2V5z3uJXPlf5j/view?usp=sharing]

You MUST credit me wherever you use it.
Please don’t remove the watermark.

Another side note, your example reference image and your character details were different so I have done an outline from the hairstyle listed in your character details and I won’t be able to change this because my private life is just super chaotic.

Hope you like it.

1 Like

Thank you so much
I totally forgot to change the hairstyle in the details… But thats ok its perfect…

1 Like