Practice Creating Mini-CC templates! ❤

I talk about it on my IG here:

Hey, do you guys know how to make your own CC template? If not, you should practice! Now I’m not saying practice with all the features (there’s too many, even I’m lazy to do this lol because it causes me to sweat a lot but regardless it’s doable, just annoying haha XD plus pre-made ones are already available). But I am saying pick a few features and put together a (mini) template. Test it out and you’ll feel proud of yourself for making it. Plus, you’ll get the hang of it! Anyways, I’ve started this mini workshop so you can practice doing this! If you’d like to know how and you’re interested in being a part of this, let me know. You’ll need to create a story though (or use an old one), create characters called TEST GIRL and TEST BOY (we’ll be using them). We’ll be focusing on limelight as of now. I’m hoping that you’ll get the hang of a CC template and be able to UNDERSTAND it. Heck, if you use a pre-made one, you’ll be able to remove features you don’t need. Would you be interested in this?

Threads that will help you in creating your mini template:

1. HOW TO: Labels and Gotos 🖤
  2. HOW TO: Customize Characters
  3. HOW TO: Use [shouldPaginate: YES]

I’ll probably give homework :thinking: :blue_heart: No cheating please, if you can’t get it, don’t worry, we’ll work together to figure it out :revolving_hearts:

12 Likes

Me!

2 Likes

Awesome :nerd_face: :chef: Thank you for joining :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

All right guys for the first run, it’ll be a template on JUST all face shapes and nose shapes for limelight female. Just that, to start off simple and not to burden you :+1: Are you up for the challenge?

1 Like

BTW Classes will take place in PM & to explain sometimes i might need to use my handwriting :joy:

2 Likes

I am interested but can I ask you how many time we’ll have to do these mini templates?

1 Like

Y’know with school starting…

1 Like

Awesome sis! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You should focus on school first :heart:

@lanafrazer_episode Thank you :blob_sun:

1 Like

I’d like to join!

Of course, I will add you to PM :blob_sun:

1 Like

Thank you! :yay:

1 Like

:new_moon_with_face:omg I lowkey wanna join-
But school is on my a$$

1 Like

Same.

1 Like

That’s OK guys dw :heart: :blob_sun:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.