Practicing art! freee

please just drop your character cards for the characters from your story female and male I would want to practice it

8 Likes

Here’s mine if you would like to use it. :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Here is my character! I’d love to see it if you decide to use mine :heart:

Limelight

INK

1 Like

I’m not in need of any art rn, but curly hair is rly hard to draw so here’s my character to practice with If you need :blush:
Made By the lovely @Sarah07

If you use it, can you show me?

1 Like

Anyone who needs something like this?

5 Likes

It looks amazing :heart_eyes:
I’d want it, specially since the man is exactly how I pictured one of the Li of my story. However, the girl’s skin color is different and her hair is more curly.
But I’m sure you’ll find someone soon because it’s honestly stunning

2 Likes

thanku so much

2 Likes

if i dont, I can make the hair curly

2 Likes

Can u also make the skin color darker? Of the girl

1 Like

Here you go my Mc and her LI :alpaca:

2 Likes

Here are my MC and LI deets (I don’t have a character card for them yet) You don’t have to use mine, this is only if you want to.

MC

Character Details: Body: Female Athletic Body, Brow Shape & Color: Arched Thin & Dark Brown, Hair Shape & Color: Long Feathered, Cool Dark Brown, Eye Shape & Color: Female Generic & Brown Pale, Face Shape: Diamond, Nose Shape: Defined Natural, Lip Shape & Color: Full Heart Pouty & Dark Apricot Matte

Character Outfit: Pumps Closed Round Black, Fringe Long Gemmed Earrings Metal Gold, Dagger Rib Tattoo Ink Multi Color, Flared Jumpsuit Polyester Complex Color (Red True)

LI

Character Details: Body: Male Athletic Body, Brow Shape & Color: Arched Medium & blackJet, Hair Style & Color: Medium Wavy Messy & Auburn Brown, Eye Shape & Color: Narrow Almond Deep Sunken & Brown Pale, Face Shape: Chiseled Square Stubble Shaved, Nose Shape: Straight Pointed, Lip Shape & Color: Medium Heart & Beige Gold Matte
Character Outfit: Scar Eye Right (00-03), Dragon Sleeve Tattoo Solid, Large Studs Plastic Grey Black, Classic Pleather Oxfords Leather Black, Slacks Casual Fitted Wool Complex Color, Open Collar Button Up Cotton Complex Color

And you draw soo beautiful btw :blush:

3 Likes

Heyy the pose I sent will fit your chars?

2 Likes

I can make one for you

2 Likes

Tysm I’ll pm you :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Welcome

2 Likes

If no one wants it, I’ll gladly take it :relaxed:

3 Likes

I would like to use it.
I’ve messaged you about it.

1 Like

omg hey,

so im making a story that has the title of “The love triangle”, if you want to… Could you maybe do something free style? Doesnt have to be perfect i just want something for the cover!

(No need if you dont wanna do it!)

:blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Heyy can u DM me here once with the details?

2 Likes

What kind of details?

1 Like