Practicing Art (Ink & LL)

I’m trying to get back into doing art after months of inactivity. Please leave characters or ideas. This isn’t a request thread persay so I have the right to not use a character or idea.

If you leave LL characters they’ll be a lower chance I’ll use them. I do mixed styles like the example below. Mainly ink but I might add Limelight hair and clothes. I haven’t done males in ages. If you use please credit me. I do put my watermark on all my work!

Example

Feel free to ask questions. I’ll answer them when I can.

10 Likes

Here is mine :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Here you go! x

3 Likes

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

(Credit to @mel.epys!)

Here are my details!

If you’re looking for boys to practice:

1 Like

Hey! do you have a Story maybe?:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: cuz your characters Looks interesting :joy::see_no_evil::sparkling_heart::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Haha, it’s still in the making, but maybe when I publish it, I’ll PM you. :joy: :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah that would be cool :joy::sparkling_heart::partying_face: thx :woozy_face::sparkling_heart:

Im a Girl who Wants to read a kdvxid Story and just hungry for storys :sob::nerd_face::sneezing_face::sneezing_face:

Have a Great day! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

1 Like

You were the model for this one. Sorry it doesn’t look the best :sweat_smile: I was experimenting a little.

I have a bad habit of drawing elf ears :joy:

1 Like

here’s mine c:

1 Like

Here are my details in case you’re interested in using a pineapple as a model :grin::heart::pineapple::

My Details

Body: Beige Green Light
Brows: Black Dark, Arched Natural
Hair: Green, Hair Flip
Eyes: Brown Black, Deepest Downturned
Face: Round Soft
Nose: Round Button Upturned
Lips: Pink Warm Gloss, Small Heart

1 Like

Since I’m bored as frick I’m bumping this :blush:

1 Like

Bump!