Practicing edits<3 request here

Hi, I’m new to making edits, so I need practice.

:point_right: I can decline requests if I want (I’m a busy person with school and other things in my life, so I might not complete it right away.

In case you want to check out my story.

My Story.

Title: reveal 9:00 AM to Brooklyn
Description: Who knew one train to Brooklyn could change your life? Will it change for the better, or worse?
Chapters published: 3
Cover:

Link: Episode Writer Portal

My examples

![Untitled_Artwork 1|281x499](upload://ieI(upload://ckk22GiTWF2wLmWicWBOvZpsLq0.jpeg)

If you want an episode background say which, and if you want another background, send me it (Make sure it’s copyright-free). Also, let me know if you want any text
And send character details, clothes, and which pose you want.

Keep in mind I’m new to this, so not too complicated poses.
If no one answers, no one saw this🙊

If you use my work on Instagram and/or in your stories give me credit. My instagram @/braily.episode

13 Likes

ahh your examples are good ! i want a custom pose dou but i can’t send the info rn cuh i’m in school but on my lunch i’ll send everything !

2 Likes

bump

1 Like

How many people can you add in your edits

1 Like

many, as long the poses aren’t very complicated. can also use overlays

2 Likes

Could you do something like this? And could you add the drink overlay with an overlay I have:

1 Like

I could try :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

If the drinks are to hard then they can just be like doing a peace :v: sign or anything else that’s easy

1 Like

i’ll try. can you send the overlay?

2 Likes

2 Likes

the character details?

2 Likes

Right my bad! I’ll send everything:

Victoria is wearing the dress

Hair:
Krystal: Brown Black

The background can be transparent but if that doesn’t work I can send one

1 Like

i’ll start with your now :relaxed:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

Sorry for taking such a long time. It is the first time I’ve tried something like that😅

2 Likes

Oh no it’s fine, I didn’t expect it to be done today actually, I know these things usually take time :joy::heart: You don’t need to rush I understand!

1 Like

Sorry for taking such a long time, but I just needed to eat.

Let me know if you want to change something.

2 Likes

No this looks amazing and again no need to apologize I know these take time, have a great day!!!

1 Like

Hey do you think I can request again?

1 Like

yes, but i will be kinda busy today because it’s my confirmation today. but send me the details and pose

2 Likes