Practicing My New Outline Style

I kept contemplating moving the other arm oof.

1 Like

You did the best you could with my weird screenshot and it’s beautiful. :joy:

1 Like

Lol thanks. I never realised how weird the Episode poses were until I started doing art. :joy:

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

:eyes: Don’t be shy forum folk. :joy:

Here you go. Normal ones :joy:

1 Like

Thank you. Lol

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

And once again, you have blown my mind. :sob::sob::purple_heart::purple_heart::sparkling_heart::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Lol. I usually don’t make art whenever I feel down but it actually came out nice. Thanks Sakura :two_hearts:

1 Like

Whatever you create is beautiful, and I hope you cheer up! :purple_heart: (unless you aren’t down rn and you already cheered up, then uuhhh…cheer up more…?)

1 Like

Lol I’ll be fine thank you. :two_hearts: I don’t know if I have have school tomorrow and it’s 11:48 pm so I’ll ttyl.

Ok ttyl, get your beauty sleep! (Even tho you don’t really need beauty sleep because you’re already naturally beautiful, please get some sleep to energize yourself for tomorrow! :purple_heart:)

1 Like

I forgot to asm you if you’d want to be a part of a outline practise thread. It’s for everyone no matter their level of experience with outlines. (I just took like a 15 min nap. :joy:)

1 Like

Maybe…? I’ll go check it out and then I’ll post a reply. For now, you should sleep! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Your right lol. Gn :heartpulse:

1 Like

I’m back. Oof

2 Likes