Practing my edits ๐Ÿ‘€

im practing my art for upcoming stories and more :sweat_smile:

this is what iโ€™ve been doing all day:

but i know thereโ€™s a lot of space for improvement and they arenโ€™t that good :upside_down_face:

i wanna practice my editing so just send me a picture of a character doing a selected pose and iโ€™ll try to draw it :thinking:

-neptune has left the chat :sleeping:

and yes, i did draw these including the outlines.

DO NOT STEAL MY WORK! I SPENT A LONG TIME MAKING THESE :sob:

5 Likes

Idk but the first one looks familiar from Instagram :smile: like an outline contest Iโ€™ve seen b4 but Iโ€™m clueless :sleeping:
Hope you donโ€™t mind some tips
Some tips I would say is using the stabilizer and dip hard pen. Clean up around the outside of the outline. Close up lines too.

4 Likes

Here are some random screenshots.

Donโ€™t mind the eye.

Good luck practicing your art! You can make the lines neater by using stabilizer.

2 Likes

does it? lol because the first one i made a custom pose for then outlined it lmao. ty for the tips! theyโ€™re really helpful :sob::heart:

1 Like

thanks for the screenshots and thank you for the tip :heart::innocent:

2 Likes

Are you talking about the one with the hat Thatโ€™s my character that me and Neptune did an outline on she needed some characters so I offered mine and I needed to practice so we just did the same ones

1 Like

the mermaid one.

Hereโ€™s a character you can practice with

3 Likes

For me??

1 Like

lmao, no i think she means for me :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

K goodnight Neptune :heart:

2 Likes

night :eyes:

2 Likes

Aww hey! I feel you Iโ€™m practicing too :joy: But feel free to try my character :hugs:

3 Likes

Hey pardon me if Iโ€™m wrong but that pose for the first one. Isnโ€™t that traced?

3 Likes

yes! i traced it myself. im not really good at art so im practing with tracing first :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Here you can practice with the cover I made for my unrelesd story

1 Like

Ahhh okay

2 Likes

Just to be safe you have to credit what you traced otherwise it would be wrong and the original artist will be mad.

1 Like

i trace my own custom poses and run it by the one who owns the character :blush:

@Sydney_H please close this topic :innocent:

1 Like