Practising digital art

honestly, right now I’m focused on close-ups since it’s my first time drawing, and I’m actually doing something very similar to your female character. Should I send it to you when I’m done?

1 Like

thank you :pleading_face::heart:

1 Like

Yes, do whatever you want haha I belive in your skills (;

Would It be okay to have it in my story, of course I will put in your credit <3

oh gosh it would be an honor, and it’s finished! I hope you like it! - Crystal

are you joking me?!
Girl you should start making money out of this

woah thank you for the tips and lovely comments! what do you think of my new one (it’s in the comments) :purple_heart: also I don’t have any Instagram that’s for art but maybe soon :eyes:

1 Like

oh my gosh, thank you! I’m so glad you like it :pleading_face:

1 Like

Its amazing :exploding_head:
Would it be okay If I put on text like “thanks for watching” I will still put a readerMessage credit for you haha

do whatever you want! I hope the size will look okay tho :frowning: btw do you have an Instagram, where I can tag you? (im posting it)

1 Like

well I do have @crystalxlia aside from the personal, I’m going to post it there! Also, thank you!

Yes! It is called jasmine.melia.ep

1 Like

I kind of messed up the eye on the side I’m sorry :joy: I don’t know how to draw eyes

It’s really good! Like I am not joking :pizza:

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

No problem

I love your art! Little suggestion: maybe you could make the lines on the nose darker and the eyelash lines thinner?

I tried to make the eyelashes thinner but honestly, I’m doing this on my phone and when I really zoom in, everything becomes pixelated and it’s not possible :thinking: but I am trying to figure out something

1 Like

I draw on my phone too, and yeah, lines become pixelated when zooming in. I use like a 2 pixel brush and it’s still too thick

I’m going to try and figure it out :slight_smile:

1 Like