Praying For Puerto Rico

I’m praying for the people of Puerto Rico, they really really need a break from these earthquakes…I could imagine the pain that they are going through. Sleeping outdoors with no homes…I just hope they will get help soon. I know it’s the same that happened with Haiti, and maybe other countries that have earthquakes. Sigh…I just hope the people are okay.

5 Likes

I honestly appreciate that there are some people thinking about Puerto Rico and the struggles they’re facing, a majority of my family lives in Puerto Rico (hence my Puerto Rican descent) and it’s been hard for them. But knowing that many people including yourself is thinking about them warms my heart :heart:

1 Like

Whenever a country is in crisis, whether you are from or not from that country, we should always think of them, pray for them, help them in any way we can. It’s just heart-breaking by the number of earthquakes and other natural disasters that they are facing. 2020 started off as, I’ll say…a reckless year, but all will be well soon, we will stand back on our feet, keep moving forward, and press on. :heart: :hugs: :sob: :fist:t3:

1 Like

I didn’t even know!

2 Likes

what a 2020 we had. possible ww3. fire in Australia (though it started in 2019 we did not hear about it before) and earthquakes.

now when I think about have all this not happen in a week or two

1 Like

Another quake…sigh… 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

"The governor told reporters there is an estimated $110 million in damage caused by the quakes." That’s crazy! Global warming is really rearing it’s ugly head as of late, especially in the Caribbean. hurricane Dorian in The Bahamas, Tropical Storm Karen in Trinidad & Tobago last year, and now this! Our community really needs all the help it can get, Puerto Rico still has yet to recover from hurricane Maria and Irma

Not to mention the mass amounts of wild fires in Australia. :sweat:

1 Like

See when people need to wake up?! Plus in the states I think they are having storms over there. I just watched the news.

1 Like

My former classmate went there on vacation. She and her baby were caught up in it

2 Likes

» i saw that on the news recently, it was honestly devastating. but, people in puerto rico are strong !! they’ll get through this with prayers :))

2 Likes

bumppp

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.