Predictive Text Game

Finish this phrase using your predictive text:

"My Episode story is…"

If you read but don’t write on the app, you can instead use:

“My favorite Episode story is…”

I’ll start. “My Episode story is a little bit of mystery and a lot of fun but it is not as good as it sounds.”

I guess my phone decided to drag me. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

my episode story is coming from the same story

1 Like

My episode story is good but I don’t know why

2 Likes

My Episode story is in progress but still working on it.

1 Like

Most accurate predictive text for all my stories… :rofl:

1 Like

lol ikr.

1 Like

My episode story is that you can use it as well as the other side of the world :joy:
What?!

1 Like

“Hate having to choose between the other side of the world and @SilverRose’s Episode story? Well, now you can have both!”

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Omg :joy:

1 Like

My Episode story is about that you are not going to be put on the back of the room and I don’t want to mess with you and I don’t want to mess with you and I don’t want to mess with you and you don’t want to mess with me I don’t want to mess you up with me I gotta is that I don’t really know yet because I’m going to be put on my clothes and I don’t want to mess with you.

Wtaf

4 Likes

Sounds like a horror story. The MC walks into a room in an old mansion, and written on the wall is “You don’t want to mess with me and” like 40 times in deteriorating handwriting.

2 Likes

Lmao it does

2 Likes

My Episode airport is definitely not and a hour dog.

My Episode story is definitely not about a hot dog.

1 Like

My episode story is so funny and I wanna was the way I wanna see it again soon lol
———————————————————
My episode story was just meh but it is so true I gotta love the nostalgia and it makes ya feel very uncomfortable

1 Like

I’m going to try this again…

My Episode Story is the time of day y’all can come to the chat room and get to the chat room for me to get my car back to my house and then I gotta is it like that I cannot stand alone.

Well f*ck. My predictive text is high or something—I swear :joy:

1 Like

My episode story is the best way I can know that I love it haha was the way to go tell me daddy I love you too and thank ya so yeah.

LmfaoOO WHAt is THIS

3 Likes

My Episode story is the same as the title but i was the day i is a good good game for me cuz it was a good game but the game was pretty good but the only way to win was to die

:flushed:

1 Like

:joy:

2 Likes

I now feel like I have a very normal predictive text.

1 Like

I don’t :joy:

1 Like