Pregnant by a killer by Amy T got deleted from the appšŸ˜”

So PBK got removedā€¦it is sad how she didnā€™t get to finish the story. It had 20 million reads

1 Like

Why would anyone want to read that :face_with_monocle:

35 Likes

It might have (probably) went against the new guidelines. :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Lol, I was thinking the same thing when I read the title of the thread.

19 Likes

Yeah, this may be the reason why and I havenā€™t read the story before so I donā€™t know what the content is in the story and the authorā€¦so yep.

8 Likes

I saw it on the app before, I didnā€™t read it though.

6 Likes

itā€™s not that complicated, all need is a bit of explanation and giving example, etc. lol

6 Likes

This story has been violating the guidelines for 2 years Iā€™m glad itā€™s off the app

31 Likes

Oh wow

1 Like

Lowkey sad coz I liked it

4 Likes

sounds like your general featured story :joy:

15 Likes

Hallelujah for that.

3 Likes

Oof letā€™s respect the author too :sweat_smile: Iā€™m guessing it took her time to make the story

13 Likes

good

6 Likes

Hahaha I love your profile pic

1 Like

Whilst I feel some sympathy for the author as Iā€™m sure she put a lot of time and effort into however much of the story sheā€™d published and she must feel pretty deflated having had it removed.

That being said, Iā€™m proud that Episode are finally sticking to their own guidelines and removing stories that go against them and are/or problematic, regardless of the amount of reads it has :grimacing:

(I havenā€™t read it so Iā€™m just going off the title)

18 Likes

Because a story got deleted? Just like youā€™d be sad if one of ur fav stories is goneā€¦?

5 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure I read it a while ago, so I just wanna clarify that Iā€™m remembering right and it was a story where the main dude (Liam I think) got a high school girl pregnant and kept her near him against her will? Iā€™m pretty sure it romanticised abuseā€¦

4 Likes

I know she said not to respond to anyone but this is ridiculous. The story does not romanticize abuse. It depicts abuse in a way that I wish we got more TWā€™s for. Whatever thats a separate issue. Romanticizing abuse makes it appear sexy and appealing. You never got that from reading her story. Liam was hella scary and nun of that was depicted as appealing. You had characters in the story saying outright what Liam was doing to her was not okay. The man had STDā€™s. When are STDā€™s seen as romantic?

And yā€™all up in here cutting up when you havenā€™t read the story?

Some of you clearly only saw the title and have a vague idea of what is about but ready to drag and collect clout likes.

Out of alllllll the stories that road that pregnant by- clout wave Pregnant by a Killer was not the one romanticizing abuse. Hell If it wasnā€™t for the name it wouldnā€™t have reached the audience it needed to anyway.

The author when she broke down everything on her insta and is a victim of abuse herself. You know if she said something sideways it would be posted in here asap. What is said was this

I donā€™t have what she posted on her story explaining how Episode approved things she wrote before she wrote it with the old guidelines. Or the other story when she said accusing her of romanticizing abuse and supporting Liam is triggering to her. Stop lying on this authorā€™s name when you donā€™t care to know any of the facts.

Hallelujah this evil story is gone from the app.
Look at how harmful it was.

Foh

Thatā€™s why I stopped fw the forums long ago.

After all the racist bs and death threats she received this isnā€™t the wave.

I should have let this rock like she wanted but Iā€™m not going to stand by and watch this black author who was quietly collecting her coins have people slander and celebrate her downfall. That is cruel even for the forums.

Donā€™t @ me. I dug this account up from its grave and itā€™s going back after this.
I said what I said.

29 Likes

I have to agree with Junebug9

I checked out this story awhile back because people kept comparing my storyā€™s themes and love interest to it. At first, the title made me roll my eyes, so of course I was irritated that people would compare the two. However, as I started reading it, I quickly got pulled into it and have to admit Iā€™m a secret admirer of the story. The author never romanticized abusive relationships, but instead painted a realistic picture of gang life and consequences.

This story was actually the anti-thesis of ā€œbad boys are fun.ā€ And it all starts with the MC going on a rebellious streak against her parents and spiraling into a nightmarish situation. I would argue that this story showed more to dissuade people from chasing after bad boys than any other story Iā€™ve seen on Episode. But because of its title, people assumed the worst. Throughout the years, Iā€™ve seen people making false statements and assumptions about this story, and I regret not speaking up for it sooner. As a community, we have to stop making off the handle assumptions about stories without actually reading them. According to what was just posted, people have been targeting this story for years based off rumors and false assumptions, and they finally won. A story that freed readers from abusive relationships, made people rethink chasing after bad boys, and painted a clear picture of caution to young readers has finally been removed from the community. It did everything weā€™ve been wanting somebody to do AND it reached millions of readers. Somebody was actually brave enough to take on a topic everybody in here is constantly complaining about in a way that would actually reach people, and instead of her getting the support she deserved, she was slandered, bullied, and wrongly judged, all because you all couldnā€™t be bothered to get past the title.

I hope you all feel proud of yourselves. Keep being smug and celebrating.

9 Likes