Prequel Story Title! Please HELP! {CLOSED}

I need help pinning down a title for the prequel series of my original story “Mischief Night”
Please give me you feedback and if you don’t like any of these options please feel free to share your ideas below!

Storyline Concept:

It’s just basically life before the events of Brooklyn… it’s gonna be like The Munsters meets F.R.I.E.N.D.S kinda story chronicling their lives and friendship before the events of the first Mischief Night and after the Princess was taken care of.

Here’s what I got so far:

Mischief Night: Before the Mischief

Mischief Night: Drac & Friends

Mischief Night: Tales of Mischief’s Past

Mischief Night: A Look Back

Mischief Night: The Early Years

Mischief Night: 100 Years Earlier

• Mischief Night: Before the Mischief
  • Mischief Night: Drac & Friends
  • Mischief Night: Tales of Mischief’s Past
  • Mischief Night: A Look Back
  • Mischief Night: The Early Years
  • Mischief Night: 100 Years Earlier
0 voters
1 Like

For me, it’s between 1. Mischief Night: The Early Years and 2. Mischief Night: A Look Back

The 2nd one sounds cooler but the 1st one kinda tells what’ll happen more :thinking:

3 Likes

Agreed :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

haha I’ve had someone else say “The Early Years” or “Before the Mischief” too :thinking: Idk I haven’t found on that really sticks out yet… :sweat_smile:

I agree on this one to.

1 Like

@JemU776 @lanafrazer_episode @amberose what if I say “The Younger Years” instead? :thinking: I just don’t know if I like the word “Early” hahaha I feel like there’s a better word for it…

1 Like

Nah, I love the word early, it sounds nice :heart_eyes_cat: I think you should use it :sunglasses:

1 Like

I feel like the word is too simplistic hahah I’m probably overreacting lol but I just want a great title! :yum:

1 Like

Sometimes simple yields killer awesome results :sunglasses:

1 Like

We’ll see I’m gonna see what the polls say… :smile:

1 Like

Nah, I like the alliteration

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.