Presenting my cover for my Comedy story!

Hey,

yall. So my story isn’t out yet. But I wanted to present the cover of my WIP comedy story.

The plot is: “Embark on bizarre misadventures with a fallen angel, a warlock, and a Victorian ghost.” as they try to adapt to the modern era. I’m super excited to release this! Once I finish all 3 chapters, but anyway, what are y’all’s thoughts on the cover?

13 Likes

This looks AWESOME and I love the cover.

2 Likes

OMG!!!
Thanks, yeah i really wanted to make a unique eye catching cover for the story!!!

1 Like

this looks great! it’s very eye catching. it sounds really interesting, too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

but i can’t help but wonder what the cheeseburger soup is about :eyes:

2 Likes

LOL,
The Cheeseburger Soup can is a reference to Bendy’s Bacon Soup can from Bendy and the INK Machine! :smiley: This story has some slight inspiration from the “Bendy” series.For instance, the angry fallen angel MC Lilyla is slightly inspired by Alice Angel :slight_smile: And thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey,
So I decided to change my mind about discontinuing the story.:face_holding_back_tears:But only because the ending will be unexpected AF and will blow everyone’s mind with how bizzare it was!!!:smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Looks like a classic comedy movie poster. Can’t wait to read.

1 Like

OMG!!!
Thanks, the story is gonna be super awesome!
And the ending will be unexpected AF!!!:smiling_face_with_tear:It will literally blow your mind!!!

Hey,
So I decided to change my mind about discontinuing the story.:face_holding_back_tears:But only because the ending will be unexpected AF and will blow everyone’s mind with how bizzare it was!!!:smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about cover art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Oh. My. God.
This is soo beautiful. I’ll make sure to keep an eye out for your story cause now I’m intrigued! I’m writing a story as well which has amongst others mythological figures in the modern world so I’m so excited to see your take on things!

1 Like

whoa !! this looks so good :star_struck:

1 Like

Looks great, and I love the color scheme. Now I can’t stop thinking about what cheeseburger soup tastes like. But seriously, your work reminded me of the cover of my first novel, which I wrote a few years ago. I still remember the excitement before the meeting with the publisher and how I tried to do my powerpoint for several nights. Then professional help from https://edusson.com/do-my-powerpoint-presentation came to my aid, and I was delighted because I got the coveted contract. Although my novel was only in my head, a quality presentation of the whole story helped convince the publisher that my character’s story would be successful. Now I am not so worried before such meetings because I have all the necessary tools at hand.

2 Likes

LOL, it’s real!

1 Like

Oh my god, i have to try this lmaooo

1 Like

Hey,
So I sadly decided to discontinue this story on Episode. Because it just won’t do the story Justice if I do that!It’ll be an extremely watered down version of the story!!!

1 Like

Hey,
So I decided to discontinue this story on Episode. Because it just won’t do the story Justice if I do that!I It’ll just be an extremely watered down version of the story on Episode!!!

I understand. There are other platforms you can put your story on. The first that comes to mind is Wattpad.

1 Like

OMG!!! Yeah! But I was thinking of putting it on AO3 instead! LOL! Like you can even create your own fandom on there!

1 Like

Hey,
So I decided to discontinue this story on Episode. Cause it won’t do the story Justice! If I make it on Episode!