Pretty Little Liars RP
Welcome to Rosewood bi**hes. You all think that your secrets are safe. You’re all wrong. I know all of your deepest darkest secrets. Everything you don’t want anybody to know. Get ready liars, you better be on your “A” game. - A
This roleplay is inspired by the show Pretty Little Liars.
Secrets run rampant in the small town of Rosewood. Large or small nearly everyone has some type of secret. For some of the teenagers at Rosewood High that think their secrets are safe, they are about to discover that secrets have a way of getting out. This is all because of their mysterious stalker A.
In this rp I will send messages as A to the RPers.
Now please read all information below
Rules and Information:
- Nobody knows the identity of A, unless I have specifically told you their identity.
- Please try to be active. At least post once a day.
- If you have any problems with being able to be active, or you have something come up in real life, just let me know.
- A will focus on the girls to begin with, but as A watches, the guys will keep being drawn in.
- Please don’t make super short replies. Posts, unless I am making a post as A, all posts must be at least 4 full sentences. I just know how hard it can to respond to one short sentence replies. So just please give your fellow RPers something to work with when you reply.
- When you create your characters, add details. You don’t have to write an essay about them, but be descriptive.
- Most importantly: I do not want any characters that are murderers. If you really want it, pm me about it and explain to me why.
- If you want to have your character be A’s helper/assistant pm me. I’m willing for A to have an partner (male or female), but it is not guaranteed, We can discuss why, and I will look at your posts and previous rp experience to decide. Over time there will be at least one helper.
Also every character better have some juicy secrets for A to exploit. Secrets they wouldn’t want getting out. No matter how good at lying the characters are, A still manages to find out the truth.
The sign up thread will be used for any discussion and chat outside of the RP. You can include an ORP at the bottom of a post, but I do not want any lone ORPs on the Official thread.
And please don’t move too fast. I don’t want more than a couple of replies of back to back posting when a couple of characters are talking. This RP has to go at a slower pace for everyone to keep up. Since I have to read every single post, other RPers have a hard time keeping up with the RP that way, and other RPers can also feel left out or get bored with the RP when there is a large amount of back to back posting.
Since I will be reading all of the posts I will also hit like on them as I read them.