Pretty Little Liars RP - Official Thread

Midori Nakamura
Midori turned when she heard a girl come up and greet her. Midori already had quite a few clothing options in her hands. She looked at the girl, she knew her from school. Midori smiled at her. “My break was great. Yours?”

@Alexwrites - yeah they can be acquaintances. Especially since anybody that is not brand new to Rosewood would know who Midori is, at least her name and how popular she is.

2 Likes

Melody Heart

She gave off a slight smile. “Good for you.”

She shifted her weight a little and shrugged. “My break? Oh. It was okay, nothing out of the usual.”

She looked around the area, then at the clothes that she had in her hand. “Cute choices, I like them.” She said, gesturing at the clothing pieces she had.

@Littlefeets

2 Likes

Blaire Mills

I wake up. I didn’t want to be up. I had a message from Sila. So I decide to text her back.

Hey. Yeah we can meet up at some time today.

I smile as I sit there. I wonder what everyone is doing today. I decide to get dressed.
Aprrochable by phone

Amelia Gordon

I wake up. I can’t believe we start school soon. I’m not ready to meet new people. This is gonna be an adventure. I was told. I guess I’ll see. I decide to go to the mall.

Approachable

Jayden

I lay in bed. I don’t want to get up and get the last day started. I wonder what Blake and Chad are doing. I need some new friends. I smile as I think of where to go. I decide to go to the mall.

approchable

Doug

It’s so hard to be gay. Especially when it’s a secret. I need to find a man. He thought as he sat on his bed. He decided to watch some tv. He waited for a message on his phone.

approachable by phone

Chad Weber

I sit at my computer doing what I do. Some people know. They pay me to do things for them on the computer. This makes me happy. I realized it was getting late. So I stop doing it and get dressed. I then smile as I head out to the brew.

approchable

5 Likes

JC Bellefort

I roll out of bed, feeling a little bummed out that today is the last day of summer. I shower and get dressed, then head to the mall to look for anyone remotely my age and/or my sister’s friends, even though she hates it when I talk to them. I walk into the music store and begin to look at sheet music.
Approachable

3 Likes
Pretty Little Liars RP - Sign Ups & Chat

Sila Forest

“I’ll go then.” I said while I roll my eyes. I walk away and grab my laptop. I headed outside and went for a walk. I decided to sit by a tree and draw.

3 Likes

Sila Woods

Ok how about in an hour. At the diner. “ I texted Blaire. Then I go back to drawing. I started to draw a flower. In the end it was probably my best one.

4 Likes

Angie Stonewood

She rolled her eyes while gathering up her things, I couldn’t help but feel slightly angered. Her sass made me irritated but I wasn’t going to give her the attention she wanted… I was going through my social media while I was drinking my coffee

APPROACHABLE

4 Likes

Blaire Mills

Okay. Well since you sent this a while ago. I guess your ready. I’ll be at the diner in ten minutes.

I get dressed in a killer outfit. I walk to the diner since it’s only a few blocks from my house. I smilea s I sit at a table.

@Alyssa_Epi

3 Likes

Sila Forest
Once I got her text, I got up and headed toward the diner. I walk in and turn left. I wave to her at the table and say,”Hey” while walking to her. I sit down at the table and ask,” What have you been up to?”

@ChayChay

2 Likes

Blaire Mills

“Same old stuff. Life in a small town.” I smiled at her. “So have you seen any cuties around? I can’t wait for school to met the hotties.” I smile at her. I was crazy about boys and girls. The girl part nobody knew.

@Alyssa_Epi

3 Likes

Sila Forest

“No not yet. I’m not girl crazy about boys though. I want to meet a good one.” I tell her. The waitress comes to ask our order or what we like to drink. I respond” I’d like a Sprite please. What about you?” I ask Blaire.

@ChayChay

2 Likes

Yassine Coolian

I rubbed my head while playing some video games. “Urgh…Up, down… left…left
. No… was it right?” My brain decided to call it a day and quit. I gazed over at my phone and decided to scroll in my contacts. I noticed a name standing out. “Oh…Doug!”
I said excitedly as i dialed his number.

@ChayChay

2 Likes

Blaire Mills

“I’ll take a Dr Pepper please.” I smile at the waitress. I loved this dinner. It tended to be quiet. I wondered if I would meet a good guy or girl. I do like the ladies better. I smile at Slia “So are you ready for school to start tomorrow?”

@Alyssa_Epi

Amelia

I was walking around the mall. I saw a lot of girls and boys. Then this one boy caught my eye. He was cute and looked to be charming. I was a little nervous to go talk to him. I looked at my outfit. I smile as I remember that I look good today. I decide to walk up to him. “Hey there cutie.” I smiled at him. I wasn’t sure how he would react but that was okay.

@Madilnel

Doug

I was sitting there working on school work. I wanted to make sure I was ready for tomorrow. I heard my phone go. I smiled as I saw who it was. “Hey you. What’s up?”

@YassineCool

4 Likes

Yassine Coolian

“Doggoooo!” I said excitedly.
“I need help with a level, i can’t beat it. It’s the Super Morio game i bought.” I laughed a little. “Can you help me out…?” Asking nicely seemed to work all the time.

@ChayChay

2 Likes

Midori Nakamura
Midori gave a nice, but confident, smile. She looked at the clothes she was holding then looked at the clothes around the two of them. “Thanks I’m glad. I do have a reputation to uphold after all. Seeing anything that you like here so far?”

@Alexwrites

2 Likes

Sila Forest

“Not at all. Though I am quite happy. I know I said that I’m not boy crazy but I do want to have someone a little bit.” I respond smiling at her. I was happy and I haven’t been for a while.

@ChayChay

2 Likes

Doug

“Yes. I can come over. Right now?” I asked him. “We can play together. It will be lots of fun. I’ll be there soon.” I start getting some things together as I talk with him.

@YassineCool

3 Likes

Blaire Mills

I wonder where my twin was at. I didn’t see him when I left. He is funny. “Well I’m sure once school starts you will find someone. We all will eventually. I mean who knows.” I laughed.

@Alyssa_Epi

3 Likes

Sila Forest

I laugh with her. “What about you? Someone special in your life?” I ask her in a cutesy voice. The waiter comes and gives us our drinks and asks what we would like to eat. “ I would just like some large fries please?” I respond.

@ChayChay

2 Likes

Blaire Mills

“Not yet. I’m always open for options.” I smile at her. I take a sip of my drink. “How about a cheeseburger with no onion and fries with cheese please.” I smile at the waitress as she walks away. “I mean you know can’t be tied down yet.”

@Alyssa_Epi

3 Likes