Pretty Little Liars RP - Official Thread

Sila Forest

“ Hey get me a pair of sunglasses, too. Alright. You can never have to many of them. I’m gonna go look at some caps.” I say walking toward the hat section. I try on a cap and ask “How do I look?

@ChayChay

2 Likes

Blaire Mills

“It looks good on you.” I smiled t her as I look at the sunglasses and pick a pair from behind the counter to try on. I try them on. I then walk over to her and smile. I lift them onto the top of my head. “Well I would have to say that hat is cute. I don’t look good in hats.” I then walk over to the bags.

@Alyssa_Epi

3 Likes

Sila Forest

“Thanks. I’ll get this then. I’m going to check out the boots out.” I walk over to the boot section and try on some that I really like. I’m just gonna bye them since I like them so much I though lt to myself. “Any bagels you like?” I ask.

@ChayChay

2 Likes

Hazel Nakamura
“What do you help his dad with? I’m just curious.” She smiled at him. There was something of interest to her about him and she was curious what all he knew about. She hadn’t ever seen him talk to many people, or really interacted with him. “Yeah I’m ready. I knew what I wanted already at least.”
@ChayChay

1 Like

Chad Weber

We are up. She orders her food and we wait. I smile at her. “Well I work for his dad. So I do what he needs me to.” I smile at her. “So what do you like to do for fun?” He asked her. He figured he might as well get to know her while they hung out.

@Littlefeets

Blaire Mills

She started looking through the bags. Then she found the perfect one. “I love this Chanel one!” She said excitedly. “Let’s see what else. Maybe an outfit to go with my new purse?” I smile at her as I start looking. After about thirty minutes I find the perfect dress with boots. “I’m getting t! This will look so good with my purse!”

@Alyssa_Epi

4 Likes

Angie Stonewood

After smoking I through my cigarette on the floor and stepped on it. I drank my coffee over it hoping the smell would go away. I didn’t want my foster mums knowing abt this bad habit I had. I went into my jeep and sat inside doing nothing. I went through my social media… I was .a bit lonely and didn’t have many people to text so I sat in my jeep thinking abt everything…

APPROACHABLE

2 Likes
Pretty Little Liars RP - Sign Ups & Chat

Yassine

I changed into some clothes while still on the phone, since i was only wearing my underwear. “Yeah, we live 5 minutes apart, you know where i live.” I combed my hair a bit as i was kind of bored now, waiting for him.

@ChayChay

3 Likes

Doug

“Okay. I’m on my way.” I laugh. I walk over to his house. “You gonna come open the door or what?” I said with a sassy attitude to him. Since I was now at his door waiting.

@YassineCool

3 Likes

Yassine

I heard him knocking on my door, so i swiftly went down. I got to my door and opened it.
“Hey!!! Doggoo!” I said cheerfully.
“Come on in!” I said as i went back to the livingroom. I grabbed a few drinks out of the cooler and set them on the table.

@ChayChay

2 Likes

Doug

“So super Mario can’t be that hard Yassine. So why am I really here?” I smirk at him. “I mean I have beaten the whole game. What level?” I smile as he gets drinks. He was so sweet to think of me. I stand there waiting in the living room for an answer.

@YassineCool

3 Likes

Yassine

I laughed a bit and smirked.
“Well i mean, i really can’t get past world 7…”
I plopped down on the sofa and sipped my drink. “But… if you have any other plans, tell me.” I said a bit too confident.

@ChayChay

2 Likes

Doug

“How about I help you with world 7. Then we can figure out something else to do for fun?” I smile at him. I knew he liked me too. We both have liked each other for some time now. I’m also pretty sure we are the only gay guys in the school. Not that anyone knows that about either of us. I loved spending time with him.

@YassineCool

3 Likes

Yassine

I chuckled again, though i was pretty sure i was still hungover. “Sure… haha…” I sat on the sofa with both my legs spread. Obliviously, i had turned on the game abd waited for Doug to help me with the game.
“You gonna help or what?” I asked funnily.

@ChayChay

2 Likes

Doug

“Give me the remote goofball.” I laugh at him. I sit in the couch next to him. I was glad we were friends. I mean if more happened then so be it. I took the remote. I started playing the game.

@YassineCool

3 Likes

Yassine

I relaxed myself into the couch.
“I was gonna ask Jess… but she’s busy going out shopping and stuff.”
I focussed on my phone, texting a few people. I was happy he was helping me play the game, but i didn’t think much of it.

@ChayChay

2 Likes

Doug

After about twenty minutes I had beat the levels he had trouble with. “There… world seven is beat. Now what sir?” I giggled at him. I took out my phone. “So I was a last resort for it.” I then texted Stormi.

Hey Stormi. What ya up to?

I asked her as I sat on the couch and waited his response. I don’t know why I said yes. I mean he is being cocky and overly confident. Then makes it seem like I’m not important. Like I’m only here because the other person was busy. That’s just rude.

@YassineCool
@Drama_Queer

3 Likes

Yassine

I cleared my throat and put down my phone.
“Hey uhh… can i tell you something.”
I drank my drink again.
“We’ve been friends for like… a long time now… and uhmm, well i’ve been meaning to tell you something…” I said a bit uncomfortable. I shifted in my seat.

@ChayChay

3 Likes

Doug

“What is it? You know you can tell me anything.” I smile at him. He seemed a bit nervous maybe. I wasn’t sure what he was gonna say. I was nervous. I started playing with my tongue ring waiting on him to finish.

@YassineCool

3 Likes

Yassine

I gulped a bit before looking him directly in his eyes. “I uhhh… i’m gay.” It seemed a bit straightforward but i had to tell him.
“I… i know… i have a girlfriend, Jessica, but… i just… i don’t know…” I waited for Doug to hate me, i couldn’t bare to live anymore if he did.

@ChayChay

3 Likes

doug

“Well… I think I should tell you something to.” I smiled at him. I knew he had a girlfriend and all. However I also just had that feeling. That he was like me. I opened my drink and took a sip. I was nervous about telling him. How would he react. However. Probably not too bad right? I mean he just told me. Douglas… You can do this. Just tell him.

@YassineCool

3 Likes