Pretty Little Liars RP - Official Thread

Luke Hale
I smiled at her. “Oh that’s cool. What kind of teacher or grade?” I just sat there smiling at her. She seemed pretty interesting and I liked her.

@ChayChay

0 Likes

JC Bellefort
“Mon dieu.” I say, laughing a little. “I don’t know what I’d do in that situation.”
@ChayChay

0 Likes

Jayden

“Not yet beautiful. However I will find it.” I will sneak in the office and get it. I will find a way to get it.

@KBaldi93

Blaire Mills

“I’m thinking kindergarten or first grade.” I smiled back at him. “What about you? What do you want to be?”

@Littlefeets

Doug

“It can be rough. However you just have to find an outlet and pass the time somehow.” I shrugged and drew on my arm.

@Caticorn

0 Likes

JC Bellefort
“I will admit, I used to bother my sister and her friends. I would flirt with them, tease them, anything to get under my sister’s skin.” I tell him. “I actually managed to convince her that I was planning on hooking up with one of her friends.”
@ChayChay

0 Likes

Lexi Butler
“Aww I’m sorry Jayden. How have you been?” I asked him generally curious. Your eyes still mesmerize me I hope you know that.”

Blake Mills
“Yes that was mean. I’m a very very nice individual Sila, I do nothing wrong.” I smile at her.

@Alyssa_Epi
@ChayChay

0 Likes

Sila Forest

I stop and turn around. “Highly doubt it. A lot. Your the meanest. Even though that’s not a word I think.”

@KBaldi93

0 Likes

Doug

“That’s awesome dude. My sister is gone. She died.” I told him with a sigh while looking at my tattoo with her name.

@Caticorn

Jayden

“I’ve been good dollface. How have you been? Missing me?” He said with a smirk. “Well now I know.”

@KBaldi93

0 Likes

Lexi Butler
“Hmm… maybe I have and maybe I haven’t. But that is good that yours been good. Mine has been good to bit one of my teachers already gave us a quiz in 2 days like ugh.”

@ChayChay

0 Likes

Jayden

“That sucks. I’m sure you did good though.” I smiled at her. She was so pretty.

@KBaldi93

0 Likes

Lexi Butler
I just look at him. I can tell he wasn’t really listening. “Umm Jayden I said its in 2 days not that I had it today.” I laughed. “Are you thinking about something in your head or do you just not have a brain?”

@ChayChay

0 Likes

Jayden

“I was just distracted by your beauty. You will do good on it.” I smile at her. I just misunderstood what she said.

@KBaldi93

0 Likes

Luke Hale
“You must like kids then.” I smiled at her as I thought about what I want to do. “I’m not completely sure yet. I’m thinking possibly a doctor or something.”

@ChayChay

1 Like

Lexi Butler
I just smiled him. He was so nice and cheesy. “Oh you were distracted by my beauty were you. Well your not so bad looking yourself.”

@ChayChay

0 Likes

@KBaldi93

1 Like

Blake Mills
“No that is not a word silly goose. I am not the meanest I am a very sweet and loving person.”

@Alyssa_Epi

1 Like

Sila Forest

“Silly goose? What? Are you fully sure you are?” Wow. A lot of questions.

@KBaldi93

0 Likes

Blake Mills
I just laugh at what she says. “Yes I am sure I am an innocent man. And yes a lot of questions. I’m starting to feel like I am being interrogated.”

@Alyssa_Epi

1 Like

Sila Forest

“Innocent? Not really. You should be. I am very intimidating.” I say and laugh.

@KBaldi93

0 Likes

JC Bellefort
“Oh my god. I’m so sorry.” I tell him. “In French, ‘tu me manques’ is our way of saying ‘I miss you’, but if you go deeper into the translation, it can translate to ‘you are missing from me’ or ‘you’re a part of me’. It was the only thing I could ever bring myself to tell my mother.”
@ChayChay

0 Likes

Blaire Mill

“That’s good. We need more of those.” I giggled. “Kids are great. They are so cute.” I smile at him.

Jayden

“Well it’s true. You are beautiful and do distract me.” I chuckled an little. “Don’t worry your pretty face though. I’ll have yor number before today is over with.”

@KBaldi93

0 Likes