Pretty Little Liars RP - Official Thread

Angie Stonewood

She rolled her eyes while gathering up her things, I couldn’t help but feel slightly angered. Her sass made me irritated but I wasn’t going to give her the attention she wanted… I was going through my social media while I was drinking my coffee

APPROACHABLE

4 Likes

Blaire Mills

Okay. Well since you sent this a while ago. I guess your ready. I’ll be at the diner in ten minutes.

I get dressed in a killer outfit. I walk to the diner since it’s only a few blocks from my house. I smilea s I sit at a table.

@Alyssa_Epi

3 Likes

Sila Forest
Once I got her text, I got up and headed toward the diner. I walk in and turn left. I wave to her at the table and say,”Hey” while walking to her. I sit down at the table and ask,” What have you been up to?”

@ChayChay

2 Likes

Blaire Mills

“Same old stuff. Life in a small town.” I smiled at her. “So have you seen any cuties around? I can’t wait for school to met the hotties.” I smile at her. I was crazy about boys and girls. The girl part nobody knew.

@Alyssa_Epi

3 Likes

Sila Forest

“No not yet. I’m not girl crazy about boys though. I want to meet a good one.” I tell her. The waitress comes to ask our order or what we like to drink. I respond” I’d like a Sprite please. What about you?” I ask Blaire.

@ChayChay

2 Likes

Yassine Coolian

I rubbed my head while playing some video games. “Urgh…Up, down… left…left
. No… was it right?” My brain decided to call it a day and quit. I gazed over at my phone and decided to scroll in my contacts. I noticed a name standing out. “Oh…Doug!”
I said excitedly as i dialed his number.

@ChayChay

2 Likes

Pretty Little Liars RP - Sign Ups & Chat

Blaire Mills

“I’ll take a Dr Pepper please.” I smile at the waitress. I loved this dinner. It tended to be quiet. I wondered if I would meet a good guy or girl. I do like the ladies better. I smile at Slia “So are you ready for school to start tomorrow?”

@Alyssa_Epi

Amelia

I was walking around the mall. I saw a lot of girls and boys. Then this one boy caught my eye. He was cute and looked to be charming. I was a little nervous to go talk to him. I looked at my outfit. I smile as I remember that I look good today. I decide to walk up to him. “Hey there cutie.” I smiled at him. I wasn’t sure how he would react but that was okay.

@Madilnel

Doug

I was sitting there working on school work. I wanted to make sure I was ready for tomorrow. I heard my phone go. I smiled as I saw who it was. “Hey you. What’s up?”

@YassineCool

4 Likes

Yassine Coolian

“Doggoooo!” I said excitedly.
“I need help with a level, i can’t beat it. It’s the Super Morio game i bought.” I laughed a little. “Can you help me out…?” Asking nicely seemed to work all the time.

@ChayChay

2 Likes

Midori Nakamura
Midori gave a nice, but confident, smile. She looked at the clothes she was holding then looked at the clothes around the two of them. “Thanks I’m glad. I do have a reputation to uphold after all. Seeing anything that you like here so far?”

@Alexwrites

2 Likes

Sila Forest

“Not at all. Though I am quite happy. I know I said that I’m not boy crazy but I do want to have someone a little bit.” I respond smiling at her. I was happy and I haven’t been for a while.

@ChayChay

2 Likes

Doug

“Yes. I can come over. Right now?” I asked him. “We can play together. It will be lots of fun. I’ll be there soon.” I start getting some things together as I talk with him.

@YassineCool

3 Likes

Blaire Mills

I wonder where my twin was at. I didn’t see him when I left. He is funny. “Well I’m sure once school starts you will find someone. We all will eventually. I mean who knows.” I laughed.

@Alyssa_Epi

3 Likes

Sila Forest

I laugh with her. “What about you? Someone special in your life?” I ask her in a cutesy voice. The waiter comes and gives us our drinks and asks what we would like to eat. “ I would just like some large fries please?” I respond.

@ChayChay

2 Likes

Blaire Mills

“Not yet. I’m always open for options.” I smile at her. I take a sip of my drink. “How about a cheeseburger with no onion and fries with cheese please.” I smile at the waitress as she walks away. “I mean you know can’t be tied down yet.”

@Alyssa_Epi

3 Likes

Sila Forest

“ I know, I know. But on another topic, What has your brother been up to?” I ask her. I know they are really close. They are just as close as me and Lauren. We have all had such a close friendship.

2 Likes

Angie Stonewood

I was not done with my Coffee yet but I started out the door to my jeep. I sat inside and put on the radio… . “boring… boring… boringg” I said to all of the songs on different stations I connected my phone with my speaker and started playing “Bury a friend” - Billie Eilish. Nodding to the music and driving. I stopped at this empty remote parking lot. Put the car on park and stepped outside. I put a cigarette in my mouth and lit it.

KIND OF approachable

1 Like

Blaire Mills

I roll my eyes as she mentions my brother. “I don’t know. He had an eventful summer. Girl after girl chasing him and stuff.” I giggle. “I can’t wait to meet some new girls and reconnect with old ones that I haven’t talked to all summer.”

@Alyssa_Epi
@Drama_Queer (mentioned) reconnect… lol
@KBaldi93 (mentioned Blake)

3 Likes

Melody Heart

She smiled slightly. “No problem.”

“There’s actually a lot of cute things here, but I don’t really need a lot of clothes. Maybe I’ll buy one or two things.” She shrugged.

“I honestly just came here to get out of the house for a little, I hate being there alone all day.” She chuckled quietly.

@Littlefeets

2 Likes

Angie Stonewood

Smoking was my way to get forget about dumb things, but when I was alone those dumb things only came to my mind. School started again tomorrow and I didn’t know how to feel, I felt excited but was also dreading it. I only hoped for no body to find out my secret. That could ruin my reputation, stealing was one thing but this other thing would disappoint my foster, and I couldn’t let my foster parents and foster sister abandon me as well. Tears started forming in my eyes but I blinked them back and kept smoking…

APPROACHABLE

1 Like

Hazel Nakamura
Hazel woke up and saw her little brother was awake along with a note saying Midori went to the mall. “Need anything little bro? I’m heading out.”
“Hazel. I’m thirteen. I can handle being home alone.”
“Had to check before leaving. See ya.” She quickly left her house. She didn’t want to think too much about her family, or especially the fact that school was starting back again in less than 24 hours. Shortly after Hazel left she saw someone that went to her school. She knew because they were the same age. “Hey.”

@ChayChay - Chad

2 Likes