Pretty Little Liars RP - Official Thread

Blake Mills
“Yeah exactly Okay she is my sisters best friend and she would kill me if I dated her best friend. So I’m trying not to get on my sisters bad side yet. Although if she finds out who I have a crush on she might flip but who cares.”

@Alyssa_Epi
@Skyzor

ORP: It vanished. Hol up.

Liz
“I gotcha. Well, Blake wasn’t my target. Not into dudes.”
She laughs softly. She’s very open about being a lesbian. Not that it’s hard to tell.
“I know what that’s like. Had a crush on my babysitter. Granted, I was 11, and she was 16… But… Hey. Hot is hot.”

Blake Mills
“Yeah I kinda figured I wasn’t your target and I’m not offended. We were about to ditch school do you want to ditch with us?” I asked her.

@Alyssa_Epi
@Skyzor

Liz
“Hell yea. Let’s take my car. Porsches are more fun than most. It’s a Panamera from 2018. You know, the Sedan? Totally didn’t steal my dad’s credit card.”

@Alyssa_Epi
@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
“Yeah okay that sounds good to me. Where do you guys want to go? Originally Sila and I were going to go back to my place but now we have a new person with us and since your the driver I say we go wherever you want.”

@Skyzor
@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

“I don’t care where. Just someplace good. I’m bored.” I say to them while we all start to walk. “Well where is your car again?”

@Skyzor
@KBaldi93

Liz
“Follow me, then. I’m in a staff parking place. Cause screw Mr. Edger.”

She walks towards the exit.

@KBaldi93
@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

I laugh and then follow behind her with myself next to Blake. “So…” I say to them since I don’t know what to.

@Skyzor
@KBaldi93

Lily Kendrick
After a long summer, it was finally the first day of school. One on hand, she was excited to be doing something different than working every single day, but also it meant the Kendrick’s wouldn’t be making as much money as before. She arrived at school with Noah, but didn’t they didn’t do much conversing on the way there. Lily was wearing the same, plain outfit as usual with her brown hair in a ponytail. When they finally arrived, they said quick goodbyes and parted ways. Lily made her way to her first lesson.

Lily walked into the classroom and sat in the only free seat at the back, next to Channing Anderson and she rolled her eyes slightly. She had no idea how she ended up in the same class as him, she knew him as the slacker, who never puts effort in class. So what did that say about her? Lily sighed and leaned forward in her seat.

OOC:
@Kale - Noah Kendrick (mentioned)
@Madilnel - Channing Anderson

Liz
She leads the two of them to a beautiful white car. Definitely expensive, and looking at her, she definitely did not pay for it.
“I got kicked out over this baby. So worth it.”
She unlocks the door, and hops in the driver’s seat.

@Alyssa_Epi
@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
I walk over with them. “Wow this is really a nice car Liz. I don’t know what my parents would do if I bought something like this. Although maybe they wouldn’t do anything I have no idea. What do you think Sila? Would my parents care if I or my sister bought something like this on a card we stole from them?”

@Skyzor
@Alyssa_Epi

ORP: Also, here’s the car.

@KBaldi93
@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

“If they love money. Then they would flip the f*ck out! Otherwise they would still most likely do the same. That’s a beauty.” I say to her.

@Skyzor
@KBaldi93

Liz
She rolls down the windows.
“Hop on in. Get situated.”
She pops a CD in the CD player, and turns it on. Metal starts playing from incredibly high-quality stereos.
“Hope you like Avenged Sevenfold.”

ORP: If you wanna listen along with them, the tune is the album ‘Sounding the Seventh Trumpet’.

@KBaldi93
@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

“Nope never heard of it.” I say to her while hopping in the front of the car. “You can get in back Blake.” I say to him.

@Skyzor
@KBaldi93

Liz
“Well, then it’s a new experience. They’re my favorite band.”
Obviously. She only has an Avenged Sevenfold jacket on right now. And a shirt. And a necklace.

@Alyssa_Epi
@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
“Thanks Liz.” I smile st her. Then I hear her music and I love this band. “Yo I love Avenged Sevenfold. And yeah okay Sila.” I smile and just get in the back.

@Alyssa_Epi
@Skyzor- I actually love the band in real life. They are amazing.

Liz
“Yea? Hell yea, dude. Get on our level, Sila.”
She smirks.

@KBaldi93
@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

“Teaming up on me much?” I say to them. “Well now I don’t know what to do.” I say and laugh.

@KBaldi93
@Skyzor
ORP: Never heard of them before IRL.

Blake Mills
“Aww poor little Sila. Just listen you may like them. And if not then I’ll teach you to like them.” I laugh as I keep listening to them.

@Skyzor
@Alyssa_Epi