Pretty Little Liars RP - Official Thread

Liz
“Ready to go? I’m f^ckin’ hungry. Let’s drop by some Chinese place.”

@KBaldi93
@Alyssa_Epi

Blake Mills
“I’m hungry to that sounds really good right now. Also because your driving I am paying for everything. No fighting me in this one.”

@Alyssa_Epi
@Skyzor

Liz
“I wasn’t gonna fight it. I agree with you.”
She jokes, and smirks.
@Alyssa_Epi
@KBaldi93

Sila Forest

“Here’s another thing. I’ve never had Chinese before. I guess I haven’t experienced a lot of things.” I say and laugh at them.

@KBaldi93
@Skyzor

Liz
“You haven’t lived at all, have you?”
She speeds off towards a Chinese restaurant.

@KBaldi93
@Alyssa_Epi

Blake Mills
I just stare st Sila with wife eyes. “Oh god Sila yeah you really haven’t loved life. If you like it I’ll make sure to have Blaire order Chinese food or heck I’ll even order it myself for you girls.”

@Alyssa_Epi
@Skyzor

Sila Forest

“Wow. Thanks for looking out for me. I think? Well does sushi count?” I ask them. I honestly have no clue since I’ve never had Chinese before.
I be tried everything else, but that. Everywhere I go no one orders it when I’m there.

@KBaldi93
@Skyzor

Liz
“…”
She sighs.
“Sushi is Japanese, bud.”
@KBaldi93
@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

“Well. Oops. I guess I’m clueless on how Chinese is so when do we get some?” I ask her.

@Skyzor
@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
“we are getting it now sweetheart” I smile to her. I was still so shocked that she hasn’t ever eaten Chinese food.

@Skyzor
@Alyssa_Epi

Liz
She drives the two of them to Dragon Inn, her favorite Chinese Place.
“I demand you try the eggrolls.”
@KBaldi93
@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

“Awesome! Get me Whatever you want. I have no clue what’s good and what’s not. “ I smile at them.

@Skyzor
@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
“Demand huh Liz” I laugh. I don’t rewlly like egg rolls but I will be good and try at least one. “So are we ordering off the menu or do you think we should do the buffet?” I ask everyone.

@Alyssa_Epi
@Skyzor

Liz
“Buffet. Who the hell eats one dish when someone else is paying for them?”
She laughs.
@KBaldi93
@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

“Smart choice.” I say to Liz. “Have fun paying for it all.” I say to Blake then laugh. “I’ll probably try a bit if everything!” I tell them as soon as we get there.

@Skyzor
@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
“It’s fine girls. I’m not worried About the spending. Eat as much as you want Okay if I have to I have dads credit card.” I smirk at them.

@Alyssa_Epi
@Skyzor

Liz
“Hell yea. You’ll see that I’m not a light eater.”

@KBaldi93

Sila Forest

“I just love food so you don’t have to ask me twice.” I say to them. She soon parks the car.

@Skyzor
@KBaldi93

Liz
Turning off her car, she looks to the other two.
“We ready?”
@KBaldi93
@Alyssa_Epi

Blake Mills
“Heck yeah. At home I eat everything’s in sight and I’m always hungry.” I say getting out of the car. I smile at them and start to walk towards the door.

@Alyssa_Epi
@Skyzor