Pretty Little Liars RP - Official Thread

Liz
She follows, with a grin, waiting to lock it for when Sila gets out.

@Alyssa_Epi
@KBaldi93

Sila Forest

I quickly get out of the car and sneak up on Blake since he is focused on getting into the Chinese food place hoping to get him back at him for scaring her.

@Skyzor
@KBaldi93

Liz
She locks her car, and heads inside after the two.

@KBaldi93
@Alyssa_Epi

Blake Mills
I felt Sila sneak up on me. “Nice try but I don’t get scared sweets.” I smile to her. Now alleys go in because I’m stomach is yelling at me.”

@Skyzor
@Alyssa_Epi- hey so I might not respond for awhile because I’m leaving work now so I will be driving home so you can RP just rah me and I’ll respond when I get home.

Sila Forest

“Are you gonna keep calling me sweetheart? Is that like my nickname or something? And at least I tried.” I said him then flat tiring him causing his shoes to fall off.

@Skyzor
@KBaldi93 - Ok!

Liz
She snickers.
“Nice.”

@Alyssa_Epi
@KBaldi93

Sila Forest

I let out a laugh and pick up one of his shoes so he can’t get it. “Yeah have fun with one shoe.” I say to him laughing and running towards the doors.

@Skyzor
@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
She trips me and I fall out of my shoes. Sila grabs the other and starts running towards the door. “Yes it’s your new nickname and you better hide” I said and took off my other shoe and started to chase her.

@Skyzor
@Alyssa_Epi

Liz
She laughs, and watches. The restaurant staff look appalled.
“Better run, Sila! Fast, girl!”

@KBaldi93
@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

I scream. I make it inside and close the door and look for a spot to hide. “Where could I go?” I quickly look around and find the perfect hiding spot so he can’t see me at all and I hide the shoe somewhere else.

@KBaldi93
@Skyzor

Blake Mills
I run in after her but I couldn’t find her. I wasn’t happy and everyone especially the staff looked at me strangely. I just shrugged my shoulders and waited for Liz to come inside.

@Skyzor
@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

I soon get up hoping he won’t kill me leaving his shoe where I left it. “Hey!” I said smiling at him from the corner. Oh god!

@Skyzor
@KBaldi93

Liz
With a laugh, she walks in as well.
“She steal your shoes often?”

@Alyssa_Epi
@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
“There ya are Sila. How was running l? Are you out of breath yet?” I laugh. “And no we never hung out before or rewlly seen each other much before today. I was usually out or hibernating in my room when she was over.”

@Skyzor
@Alyssa_Epi

Vic
She nods.
“I gotcha. I’m usually hanging out with cute girls or my squad. Nice to meet new people.”

@KBaldi93

Sila Forest

“Nope. Perfectly fine. I’m used to it anyway. Oh where did your other shoe go? I don’t remember where I put it?” I say and laugh. I saw what he looked like when he ran in here it was hilarious.

@Skyzor
@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
“Yeah it is nice to hang with new people. And Sila you better watch it it I’ll just be paying for Liz and i’s food not yours.” I smile innocently st her.

@Alyssa_Epi
@Skyzor

Sila Forest

“How dare you threaten my food! My precious food. Do you even have a heart.” I gasp jokingly.

@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
I laugh at what she said. “Umm no I dint have a heart sorry.” I say then start to walk away. I then turn around and say “oh by the way here’s my other shoe” I then threw it lightly at her and kept walking.

@Skyzor
@Alyssa_Epi

Liz
She laughs, and choose a booth. She takes a window seat.

@Alyssa_Epi
@KBaldi93