Pretty Little Liars RP - Official Thread

Sila Forest

Ugh. Fine. I run and grab the other shoe. I go and run after Blake and Liz. Once I catch up I say, “People probably think we are crazy. I say to them and then sit across from Liz. I hand Blake’s shoes to him.

@KBaldi93
@Skyzor

Blake Mills
“Probably especially with my nick hot pink hair.” I smile to them both. I then put on my shoes and am a happy person once again. So do you know what you want Liz besides your egg rolls?”

@ChayChay
@Alyssa_Epi

Liz
“Pork Lo-mein, Hot n Sour Soup, and Beef Lo-mein, please.”

@KBaldi93
@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

“I trust you guys to pick me good food. Don’t you dare order me something terrible. I love my food.” I say smiling at them and then laugh.

@KBaldi93
@Skyzor

Blake Mills
“You got it girl. And oh that really helps and puts pressure in me. I myself will probably have pork fried rice, beef teriyaki and general Gso’s chicken. What do you think we should order Ms. I’ve never had Chinese food before.”

@Skyzor
@Alyssa_Epi

Vic
“Do you eat meat? Because that’s an important question.”

@KBaldi93
@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

I laugh. “Yeah. I eat meat. “ I say waiting in suspense to see what they order for me. I mean it when I say I love my food.

@Skyzor
@KBaldi93
ORP: I gtg. Be back in an hour or hour and a half.

Blake Mills
“Well then I’ll order you one if my other favorite meat dishes and that my new friend is Orange Chicjen. It’s eicious and to die for. If you want you can have some of my Beef Teriyaki that’s always good. Also you can try the egg rolls.”

@Alyssa_Epi
@Skyzor- okay we will see you soon

ORP: I’m gonna wait for her to get back.

Sila Forest

“Sounds perfect! I can’t wait for it to arrive. They sound delicious.” I say to him still thinking about his hair. It’s so crazy.

@KBaldi93
@Skyzor

Liz
“Yea! It’s awesome. I always pick the best places.”

@Alyssa_Epi
@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
“Okay Sila and that’s a good thing Liz. I love good food.” I smile. Then a few minutes later a waitress came over and we got our drinks and I put in the order for our food.

@Skyzor
@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

I take a sip of my drink. “So what do you guys wanna do after we are done?” I ask them. We will have plenty of time till school ends and maybe we might hang out after.

@KBaldi93
@Skyzor

Liz
“Uhhh. I dunno. We could go to my place and talk about cool sh^t. Like hot girls. Or boys, Sila. I guess.”

@Alyssa_Epi
@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
“As fun as that sounds I think that’s more of a girls thing. So if you want to talk about that stuff just drop me off at home.” I say honestly.

@Skyzor
@Alyssa_Epi

Vic
“I wasn’t even being serious, man. I’m just fresh outta ideas.”

@Alyssa_Epi
@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
“Alright I was just saying. Although I am curious Liz do you like anyone?” I didn’t want to get into it I was just curious on who she was interested in or if she found anyone. I knew who Sila was into.

@Alyssa_Epi
@Skyzor

Liz
“If someone’s female and not ugly, I’m down to bang.”

@KBaldi93
@Alyssa_Epi

Blake Mills
I just nod my head. “Well good luck with that. I would laugh a little if you met my sister and liked her. I mean I would be all for it, it would just be a coincidence since I met you.”

@Skyzor
@Alyssa_Epi

Lzi
“Is she hot…?”
She blinks.
“Oh. Sh^t. She’s your sister. Duh.”

@KBaldi93
@Alyssa_Epi