Pretty Little Liars RP - Official Thread

Blake Mills
“Yeah she’s my sister I don’t look at her that way. But if this helps she’s my twin.” I said with a shrug.

@Skyzor
@Alyssa_Epi

Liz
“Hmmmmmmmmmm… You certainly aren’t ugly…”
She thinks.
“The answer is yes.”

@KBaldi93
@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

I laugh at them going back and forth. “You’d like her. Wait. Is Bla- nevermind I’ll ask that question later. So how long till the food comes. I’m starving.” I say to them. I wonder if she is. I mean. Why wouldn’t she tell me? They might just be joking around.

@KBaldi93
@Skyzor

Blake Mills
“Should be coming out soon. And just finish it I don’t care if you ask questions.” I smile to her. I then take a drink if my water.

@Alyssa_Epi
@Skyzor

Sila Forest

“No I’ll ask you about it later. I have another though. What do you think about your hair. I love it.” I say and laugh.

@Skyzor
@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
“Yeah okay fine. And my hair looks fine. I just wonder what my family will think. I think Bri will just laugh so hard and my parents will be like that better come out.” Then the waitress came it with our food.

@Alyssa_Epi
@Skyzor

Sila Forest

“Your parents are gonna kill you. Maybe I could come and “surprise” Blaire is your parents won’t kill you. I also want to be there to put the dye in her shampoo. Yay!” I say clapping my hands. “Food!” I say trying some.

@KBaldi93
@Skyzor

Liz
She smirks, excited that food has arrived. She was starving. She grabs her food, and devours it more quickly than you’d expect out of a thin girl.
“MMMMMMM. Good sh^t.”

@KBaldi93
@Alyssa_Epi

Blake Mills
“I got a better idea what if we faked dating around her or like fake flirted like Amy e we can hold hands just to see her reaction. I love teasing Blaire she’s so easy. And yes Liz this food is amazing.” I said and ate.

@Skyzor
@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

“Oh h*ll yes! I’d love to see her reaction. Imagine us coming home like that.” I laugh. “This is actually pretty good!” I day to them having more.

@KBaldi93
@Skyzor

Liz
She smiles, having eaten all her food. She ate an excessive amount in about 12 minutes.
“Pacing yourself is for losers.”
She laughs.

@KBaldi93
@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

“Dang Girl! I can’t eat that much that quick and I have a strong love for food.” I smile.

@KBaldi93
@Skyzor

Blake Mills
I just keep eating Loren like shoveling down my food as the girls are talking or bickering. It really is a comedy show on how different they are but at the same time a like. “Well I’m glad you like Chinese food Sila.” I then took another sip of my water and stayed quiet.

@Alyssa_Epi
@Skyzor

Sila Forest

“Yeah it is good. Don’t you wanna join in on the talking.” I say smiling at him. I soon after then finish my food.

@Skyzor
@KBaldi93

Luke Hale
I laughed then smiled at her. “It’s fine, don’t worry.” Then she asked my biggest fear. I gulped slightly. “Um… my biggest fear…” I had three big fears. One of them would cause me to be laughed at or worse in some ways. The second one… the only way it would be understood would be because of one part of my life that I want to keep hidden. That left one fear, a reasonable one at least. “My biggest fear, or at least one of my biggest, would be my little sister, Holly, dying. What would be yours?”

@ChayChay

Liz
“Yea, Blake. You’ve been quiet for like, 30 seconds. It’s a new feeling.”
She smirks, and snickers. She likes teasing people.

@KBaldi93
@Alyssa_Epi

Blake Mills
I just roll my eyes. “haha very funny Liz. You two seemed to be in a conversation so I figured I would just listen.” I then finished my meal. It was do good.

@Skyzor
@ChayChay

Blaire Mills

“Well…” I had to think. What could possible be my biggest fear. “Well my biggest fear would hve to be my dad finding out things about me that he doesn’t know.” I said with a shrug.

@Littlefeets

Channing
I was leaning against a brick wall outside, facing the football field. There was a cigarette in my fingers that I let drop to the ground. I stepped on it as I walked back down the path to the door of the gym and back into the school. Inside the school, it had a smell to it, something hard to explain but it didn’t smell good. I walked down the hall, nodding to a few people I actually liked on the way and then found the room I would spend the next hour in. I took a seat in the back, on the end. just like everyone of my classes. I looked over to people walking in as I leaned back into the uncomfortable chair and noticed a familiar face. lily. I smirked and watched her find a seat next to me. I leaned forward on the desk to get closer to her. “well hello.” I said with a smile to the girl
@Ella

ORP: I want to meet some new people, so Liz is gonna drop them off at Blake’s house. Sorry, I like to expand horizons! Plus, it keeps things fresh. Liz needs to meet others.
@KBaldi93
@Alyssa_Epi

Liz
After about an hour, Liz drops the other two off at Blake’s house, and heads back to school. She decides to shoot Channing a text. Of course, she explained that she needed to do something, and wanted to give them time to chill alone.

Hey dude. Want something to drink while I’m out?

@Madilnel