Pretty Little Liars RP - Official Thread

@Madilnel

Sila Forest

“So let’s start cleaning this place up.” I say to him while already picking up a few things,

@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
I smile at Sila. “Sounds good I know my parents will be home in the next few hours since it was just a weekend trip.” I smile at her and help her start to clean up. “So did you like the Chinese food?”

@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

“Yeah it was really good. So maybe order some time that I’m back over.” I say smiling and throwing the stuff in the trash.

@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
“Yes ma’am. If I don’t ill let Blaire know to call it in. Thanks for helping me you didn’t need to really but I do appreciate it. Also Blaire and I are lucky that Brianna went with our parents to the trip or else she most likely would of told on us or she would come join the party.”

@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

“I’m pretty sure your parents hate me. They think I’m a “bad influence. At least that’s what I can tell.” I say to him.

@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
I keep cleaning. “I wouldn’t know. I never seen them around you or asked them and Blaire doesn’t ask then if they hate you or think your a bad influence, but it shouldn’t matter what they think about you only worry about what Blaire thinks of you and she likes you as a friend and guarantee you she will say your not a bad influence.”

@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

“Thanks. I mean I could care less about what others think about me now anyways. I find it funny for some reason.” I say as we finish the kitchen.

@KBaldi93

hes in a convo with someone rn so im waiting until @Ella responds before I’ll reply.

Luke Hale
I nodded slightly. “That’s not too bad at least. If that’s your biggest fear then other fears you have can’t be that bad either at least.” I shrugged. I had three huge fears.
One of them only my dad and sister know, and the other, only my dad knows. From my point of view, her fear was definitely not as bad as mine.

@ChayChay

Blaire Mills

Well there also was that incident in New York, but nobody but my brother knows about that. I couldn’t tell him I’m scared someone will find that out. So I went with my second biggest. Or maybe my third. I don’t know. I just smiled at him. “So what’s your favorite class?”

@Littlefeets

Luke Hale
“My favorite has to be science. Although that’s probably partly because that’s what my dad teaches… but science is my favorite.” I smiled at her. “What’s yours?”

@ChayChay

Blaire Mills

“Mine is science as well. I love doing experiments.” I said with a smile. I think it’s cool we have stuff in common. “You got anything yet?” I ask with another smile.

@Littlefeets

Blake Mills
“Yeah that’s good at least. It shouldn’t matter what people think of you as long as your happy with yourself and that’s not just for you it’s about people in general. Now we should go outside to the pool area I’m jsut that’s the worst.”

@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

“Ugh great. That’s gonna be fun. Maybe we could go swimming after we clean it?” I ask him starting to walk to the pool.

@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
“Yeah that’s exactly what I was thinking Sila.” I smile at her and then follow her outside to the pool area. “This will take forever though I mean look at it out here.” I said to her once we were out there.

@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

“Awesome can’t wait till it’s over.Holy sh*t! You weren’t kidding when you said it’s a mess. I didn’t know we made that good of a party.” I say and laugh. “Well Let’s get started.” I tell him tired.

@KBaldi93

Lily Kendrick
She couldn’t help but roll her eyes again at Channing. She chose not to pay attention to him until she saw him leaning closer. As he leaned closer she immediately could tell he had been smoking from how he smelt. Lily sighed, she couldn’t understand why 1. people would waste their money on those things and 2. why it would be a good idea to smoke in school? Their entire future could possibly be ruined from getting caught doing it - would it have been worth it?

When he spoke to her, she turned her head to face him quickly. Now as much as she wanted to pay attention to this class, she also didn’t want to be rude and ignore him. “Hi,” she said with a smile, before turning her head back - hoping that was sufficient enough for him to turn away. She leaned back in her chair, and started tapping her pencil on her book.

OOC:
@Madilnel - Channing Anderson

JC Bellefort
“Doesn’t matter to me.” I say, shrugging.
@ChayChay

Blake Mills
“Yeah that sounds good to me.” I smile at her and start cleaning up. “And yes the party was good yesterday.”

@Alyssa_Epi