Pretty Little Liars RP - Official Thread

Sila Forest

“It better and it was crazy I guess.” I say pointing to someones underwear on the ground. “Wild night for someone.” I laugh.

@KBaldi93

Doug

I smile at him. “Well we better get ready for class.” I think he seems cool. I don’t know much about anything though.

@Caticorn

JC Bellefort
“Yeah, we should.” I say, making sure I have all the books I need. I smile at him. He’s kind of cute. I think to myself. “So, have you ever lived anywhere else, or have you always lived in Rosewood?” I ask him to make conversation.
@ChayChay

Doug

“I’ve lived all over actually. However I think I’m staying here.” I smile at him. “What about you?”

@Caticorn

Luke Hale
I smiled. “Oh that’s awesome. Good to know we have that in common.” I thought for a moment. “Well what do you like doing? Or what would you want to do when you’re older?”

@ChayChay

Blake Mills
I laugh as she shows me someone’s underwear. “Why yes they had a fun night Alright. I wonder if anyone will be looking for them.”

@Alyssa_Epi

JC Bellefort
“I lived in Montreal until about a year ago.” I explain to him. “Then me, my dad, and my sister moved here.”
@ChayChay

Blaire Mills

“Well maybe being a teacher. Or an artist.” I smile day him. I do love doing those things. I couldn’t tell him I also love getting what I want.

@Littlefeets

Doug

“That’s cool. I never had. A steady home until now.” I shrugged thinking about all the foster homes I’ve been in.

@Caticorn

JC Bellefort
“Believe me. My home was anything but steady. Sure, we were in one place,” I say, shifting my weight, “But so much happened that my house seemed like it was in a constant state of chaos.”
@ChayChay

Lexi Butler
Once I was at school I just started to walk around since school hadn’t started yet. As I was walking I see Jayden at his locker. I thought about walking the other way not because of skinny dipping but because of what the A message said. I decided to man up and just go over to him. I walk over “there’s the man of the hour. Who’s was your night?”

@ChayChay

Doug

“Well I feel ya. Try moving around and every house being chaos.” I said laughing at it. I felt kinda bad for him.

@Caticorn

Jayden

I was at my locker when I heard a voice. I turned around to see Lexi. “Hey beautiful. It’s going. How about yours?”

@KBaldi93

Lexi Butler
“Well that’s good I guess. My day is also going I really don’t want to be here but I really can’t skip this year much so I’ll just suck it up. So last night was interesting huh?”

@ChayChay

Jayden

“Yes it was. I woke up this morning still at the Mills house. I didn’t remember falling asleep.” I laughed thinking about it.

@KBaldi93

Lexi Butler
“Well that’s a good thing. That means you had a lot of fun and don’t regret anything.” I smile to him. “I don’t remember how I got home I think you drove me but maybe I drove myself.”

@ChayChay

Jayden

“I guess you had a good time too.” I laughed. “So when will we hangout again?” I asked her really wanting to know.

@KBaldi93

Lexi Butler
“I’m free whenever.” I give him a wink then start to walk away and say. “Call me” I wanted to be a tease also I don’t think he has my number so it just makes it funnier.

@ChayChay

Jayden

“I can’t call you Lexi. I don’t have your number.” I shouted after her. She is something else. I just smile as she walks away.

@KBaldi93

Lexi Butler
Before I fully leave out of sight I yell back. “If your determined Jayden you will figure out how to get my number.” I then continued to walk away. It’s fine to play these games with him.

@ChayChay

Sila Forest

“I would be embarrassed if I were them. I mean did they even go home. Like how do you leave them here?!” I say kind of disgusted while still cleaning up.

@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
“Angel I have no idea if they did or no. My guess is they didn’t because if they did then they probably would of taken them.” I said to her and kept cleaning up.”

@Alyssa_Epi