Pretty Little Liars RP - Official Thread

Sila Forest

I look back up. “Well we are almost half way done. Thank god. My back is breaking.” I tell him and stretch.

@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
“Sila it’s cool you can stop picking up infot the rest of this. I usually do this alone anywaysbsonce usually Blaire would be still sleeping or sitting on her butt on the couch so I got this really.” I smile to her and continue to pick up.

@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

“Are you sure? I mean I am one of the reasons this party happened. I should help. I’ll be fine.” I tell him then starting back up.

@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
“I’m defiantly serious Sila. It’s okay really I got this. I don’t want you to be sore. Please sit and just relax I got the rest of this. I will be done soon.” I then got a little got so I took off my shirt and again started to clean.

@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

“Fine. I’ll make us some food then since I’m hungry. To pay you back.” I tell him and smile. I dust my hands off once I threw away the rest of the trash I picked up and more on the way.

@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
I just chuckle to myself and continue licking it up while she goes and cooks. I decide to put my headphone in and started to dance and sing while cleaning up.

@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

I go in and make us some Mac n cheese, a side of fruit and chips. Once I come back out and set the food down, I look back up. I see Blake dancing and listening to music. He hasn’t noticed me yet so I take a video and yell,” Good moves.” I say and laugh then turn off my phone. “Our food is ready.” He is almost done with cleaning.

@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
I took out my headphone and dropped the bags and walked over to the table. “Sila did you just take a video of me?” I raised an eye brow at her and started to serve the food and started to eat it.

@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

I almost laugh and say,” Nope. I would never. I’m an angel.” I say smiling and pop a grape into my mouth.

@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
“You are so lying girl. If you post that I will find out where you live and come hunt you down. You don’t scare me.”

@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

“I’m not scared of you either. I mean the girls would enjoy it.” I say and laugh. “If I do. That’s all up to me though.” I smile. I love this. I thought and laughed again.

@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
“You are an evil girl Sila.” I smile at her. I just kept eating and eating in silence. “so I got 5 more minutes then it will be all cleaned up and my parents won’t suspect a thing.”

@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

“I’ll take that as a compliment. After all my dad was satan.” I told him. This wasn’t a joke, though. My dad was satan. I push that thought out of my mind. “I’ll continue to eat food. My precious food.” I say and laugh.

@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
“You can take it however you want. Thanks for making food it’s rewlly good. And I was starving.”

@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

“No problem. Maybe I could be a chef or a swimmer.” I say to him. “I’ll help you do the rest so we can go swimming.” I say to him then pick up some trash. “Plus I want to see those dance moves again.”

@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
“Nope your not seeing this dance moves again.” I then get up and bring the plates and stuff into the house. I walk back out and finish helping her pick stuff up. Once we were done I ran and jumped into the pool.

@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

I jump in after him while doing a cannonball. “Finally. I love swimming. Especially when it’s nice like this.” I say floating on my back and splash him by kicking the water with my feet.

@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
“Yeah it is nice. If you love swimming so much why don’t you tryout for the swim team at school?” I said as I was reading water.

@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

“I would, but I am already on the soccer and basketball team. I can’t have one more otherwise I would miss a lot of stuff. Do you do any sports?”

@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
“Well I do play sports but I want you to take a guyess at what sports I play. I play 2 as well.” I smile to her and keep swimming.

@Alyssa_Epi