Pretty Little Liars RP - Official Thread

Sila Forest

“I get 3 chances. Football? Do you play a sport that I do?” I ask him. I honestly have no clue what he does for sports.

@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
“Nope not football. I’ll give you a hint though. My sports I play are also in the winter and spring.” I was hoping that this would narrow down some options for her even though there are still a lot of sports left.

@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

“Doesn’t help a lot. Swimming? Basketball? Rugby? “ I ask him.

@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
I just laugh at her statement. “No no and no. But I’ll telk you. I play hockey and baseball.”

@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

“Oh. I love watching hockey. I’ve never been to a baseball game.Don’t get in fights. The past hockey games that I’ve been to I’ve seen at least one fight.” I laugh.

@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
“Well have you been to any of our school’s hockey games last year at all?”

@Alyssa_Epi- I’m about to drove home so I’ll respond when I’m home

Sila Forest

“Not a lot since I had to go to work. Two jobs so never had time. I’ve been to some of them though.” I respond to him now standing in the water.

@KBaldi93
ORP: Ok!

Blake Mills
“Well then pretty lady you saw me play. And just for you I will fight a lot this season.” I stick out my tongue out at her.

@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

I laugh. “Good. Throw a few punches. Make it interesting. I need entertainment. Don’t get kicked off the team though. That wouldn’t be good.” I giggle.

@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
“Well tell me what games your going to go to on the day and I will do a few lunches and stuff for you I promise.” I smile at her and go to an end where I can stand as well.

@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

“I’ll remember to do that.” I start to clap my hands. “I haven’t seen one in a while.” I laugh. Not entirely true, but whatever.

@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
“Hey maybe you can drag my sister along with you as well. She needs to get off her lazy butt anyways.” i wonder if Midori likes sports I thought to myself.

@Alyssa_Epi
@ChayChay- Balire mentioned
@Littlefeets- Midori mentioned

Sila Forest

“Yeah. Who you daydreaming about? That cute girl, Midori?” I say smiling. “I ship it.” I laugh.

@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
“No I was not dreaming about her. I was thinking about trying to make captain this year and how hard I have to work. That isn’t a bad thing is it Sila?”

@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

“No it isn’t bad. I am captain of the soccer team and now I’m trying to make captain on the basketball team. At least I’m trying to anyways.”

@KBaldi93

@Madilnel

Blake Mills
I go under the water and when I come up I say “congrats on making captain this year. I wish you the best of luck.”

@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

I laugh. “Thanks. Right back at you!” I say pointing at him. “Well this was weird.”

@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
“Whats weird Sila?” I asked her very curious. “Iran only weird if you make it weird”

Lexi Butler
It was a little while later and I go to find Jayden. After awhile I see him walking alone in the hall. “Any luck with my number?”

@Alyssa_Epi
@ChayChay

Sila Forest

“Nevermind. Anyways, here have fun with this.” I say splashing him with a lot of water.

@KBaldi93