Pretty Little Liars RP - Official Thread

Blake Mills
“Sila that’s not very nice.” I then splashed her back a lot. “That’s pat back silly.”

@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

“Is it? I mean I am mean, but That was meaner.” I say laughing and splash him again in the face and try to swim away.

@KBaldi93

Luke Hale
I smiled at her. “Oh that’s cool. What kind of teacher or grade?” I just sat there smiling at her. She seemed pretty interesting and I liked her.

@ChayChay

JC Bellefort
“Mon dieu.” I say, laughing a little. “I don’t know what I’d do in that situation.”
@ChayChay

Jayden

“Not yet beautiful. However I will find it.” I will sneak in the office and get it. I will find a way to get it.

@KBaldi93

Blaire Mills

“I’m thinking kindergarten or first grade.” I smiled back at him. “What about you? What do you want to be?”

@Littlefeets

Doug

“It can be rough. However you just have to find an outlet and pass the time somehow.” I shrugged and drew on my arm.

@Caticorn

JC Bellefort
“I will admit, I used to bother my sister and her friends. I would flirt with them, tease them, anything to get under my sister’s skin.” I tell him. “I actually managed to convince her that I was planning on hooking up with one of her friends.”
@ChayChay

Lexi Butler
“Aww I’m sorry Jayden. How have you been?” I asked him generally curious. Your eyes still mesmerize me I hope you know that.”

Blake Mills
“Yes that was mean. I’m a very very nice individual Sila, I do nothing wrong.” I smile at her.

@Alyssa_Epi
@ChayChay

Sila Forest

I stop and turn around. “Highly doubt it. A lot. Your the meanest. Even though that’s not a word I think.”

@KBaldi93

Doug

“That’s awesome dude. My sister is gone. She died.” I told him with a sigh while looking at my tattoo with her name.

@Caticorn

Jayden

“I’ve been good dollface. How have you been? Missing me?” He said with a smirk. “Well now I know.”

@KBaldi93

Lexi Butler
“Hmm… maybe I have and maybe I haven’t. But that is good that yours been good. Mine has been good to bit one of my teachers already gave us a quiz in 2 days like ugh.”

@ChayChay

Jayden

“That sucks. I’m sure you did good though.” I smiled at her. She was so pretty.

@KBaldi93

Lexi Butler
I just look at him. I can tell he wasn’t really listening. “Umm Jayden I said its in 2 days not that I had it today.” I laughed. “Are you thinking about something in your head or do you just not have a brain?”

@ChayChay

Jayden

“I was just distracted by your beauty. You will do good on it.” I smile at her. I just misunderstood what she said.

@KBaldi93

Luke Hale
“You must like kids then.” I smiled at her as I thought about what I want to do. “I’m not completely sure yet. I’m thinking possibly a doctor or something.”

@ChayChay

Lexi Butler
I just smiled him. He was so nice and cheesy. “Oh you were distracted by my beauty were you. Well your not so bad looking yourself.”

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
“No that is not a word silly goose. I am not the meanest I am a very sweet and loving person.”

@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

“Silly goose? What? Are you fully sure you are?” Wow. A lot of questions.

@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
I just laugh at what she says. “Yes I am sure I am an innocent man. And yes a lot of questions. I’m starting to feel like I am being interrogated.”

@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

“Innocent? Not really. You should be. I am very intimidating.” I say and laugh.

@KBaldi93