Pretty Little Liars RP - Official Thread

JC Bellefort
“Oh my god. I’m so sorry.” I tell him. “In French, ‘tu me manques’ is our way of saying ‘I miss you’, but if you go deeper into the translation, it can translate to ‘you are missing from me’ or ‘you’re a part of me’. It was the only thing I could ever bring myself to tell my mother.”
@ChayChay

Blaire Mill

“That’s good. We need more of those.” I giggled. “Kids are great. They are so cute.” I smile at him.

Jayden

“Well it’s true. You are beautiful and do distract me.” I chuckled an little. “Don’t worry your pretty face though. I’ll have yor number before today is over with.”

@KBaldi93

Doug

“It’s okay. No worries at all. So how old are you?” I ask with a smile. I now understand him a little more.

@Caticorn

JC Bellefort
“I’m 17.” I answer. “What about you?”
@ChayChay

Blake Mills
“Yes I am innocent. You are a devil” I smile at her innocently

Lexi Butler
“Oh I’m not worried about that but it is also if you want my number then keep looking but if you don’t want my number then you don’t have to.”

@Alyssa_Epi
@ChayChay

Sila Forest

“Spawn of satan over here, but over there your a spawn of a devil.” I smile and laugh. “It’s so true though.”

@KBaldi93

doug

“Same actually.” I shrugged. “So let’s get to class.” I smile. “We don’t want to be late.”

@Caticorn

Jayden

“You know I want it. So I don’t even know why you would say that to me.” I smile at her. I was happy she was giving me somewhat of a challenge.

@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
“Hey I’m a spawn of an angel what are you talking about silly. So anyways how do you like the pool and getting splashed?”

Lexi Butler
“Okay well I don’t want you to feel like your forced to have it there Jayden. But good luck in getting it. Maybe if you talk to the right people they will give you my number.”

@ChayChay
@Alyssa_Epi

JC Bellefort
I smile back. “That’s true. I’m always worried that if I’m late, the teacher will single me out and when I get nervous, I revert back to speaking French. That’s always fun.” I say, blushing a little.
@ChayChay

Sila Forest

cough - “Devil” - cough “The pool is really nice. Oh and I just love getting splashed.” I tell him sarcastically and splash him.

@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
“I figured you would darling” I said as I looked away because she was splashing me. Once she was done I did something with my arms and hand make the biggest splash at her. It was bigger than the rest of them were.

@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

“Wow. Biggest splash yet.” I respond and laugh. When he finished I quickly pushed him under water and accidentally coming with him. I quickly come back up. “Fun!” I smile.

@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
She pushed me under the water and she came with but she resurfaced before me. When I came up I said “You are crazy but I’m a good way. Did you have fun pushing me under?”

@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

“Thanks. Well of course! Why wouldn’t I?” I laugh again. I splash at him and on accident get some in his mouth again. “Oops.” I say with a devilish grin. I did it on accident, but it still was funny.

@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
Water got into my mouth. “Oh Sila you are so dead” I smile at her enjoy. I just got to wait for the perfect moment.

@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

I start to laugh. “Salty?” I ask with a huge smile on my face and then close my mouth just in case he plans on doing the same thing to me.

@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
“Nah I am not salty. I just believe in karma and you know what they say about karma. Do you believe in Karma?”

@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

“I mean. I guess. I was asking if the water tasted salty. So did it?” I smile at him and start to swim again.

@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
“Oh my bad. Nah it was fine girl.” I smile at her. I was not going to splash her so she won’t have to worry about that.

@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

“Anyways, last time you said that I was dead you gave up.” I say smiling. “So technically I have nothing to worry about.”

@KBaldi93