Pretty Little Liars RP - Official Thread

Blake Mills
“Yeah I gave up. I told you I’m an angel so getting even is wrong.” little does she know I am so getting her back. Revenge is so sweet sometimes I thought to myself.

@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

“Your no angel. More like demon. Getting even isn’t wrong. It just means they don’t have to pay you back anymore.”

@KBaldi93
ORP: I’m scared of what he’s gonna do.:joy:

Blake Mills
“Ouch you hurt my feelings and broke my little heart a Sila. That was just mean and uncalled for” I said smirking because I couldn’t even take myself serious. I then started to just float again but a little ways away from a Sila since she might try something again.

@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

“Well that sucks. Can’t take it back though.” I laugh. I then get out of the water and dive back in right next to him. Splashing a bunch of water on him.

@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
When she comes back above water I say “you love to splash me don’t you? I’ll tell my sister that your being mean to me”

@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

“Yeah, I really do. Blaire wouldn’t care. She would be thankful and proud. Remember she is your sister and my best friend.”

@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
“Yeah well I was her best friend first so uh” I smiled then I went underwater and swam away from her. When I knew she was looking for me i turned around and I snuck behind her where she couldn’t see me and I dragged her under the water unexpectedly.

@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

Blake pulls me under. I quickly come back up. “D*ck!” I say coughing back up some water and laugh then turn around and push him back down again.

@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
Sila pushed me under again. When i resurfaced. “I told you karma would happen to you and there you go. Now we are even.”

@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

“Ugh. Fine. Maybe I’ll tell Blaire that your bullying me!” I say proudly and laugh. “Ha!”

@KBaldi93

Jayden

“I want to have it. I will have it. Don’t worry beautiful.” I smile and wink at her. She doesn’t know how bad I want her number. I just gotta y’all to Chad.

@KBaldi93

Doug

“Sounds fun. I don’t know French. I don’t know any other language actually.” I chuckled and shrugged.

@Caticorn

JC Bellefort
“Well, in my area in Montreal, it wasn’t uncommon for French to be people’s only language, and to be perfectly honest, the only reason I really know any English is because I had to take it in school.” I tell him, shrugging. “My English used to be terrible, but people wouldn’t care and would actually think I was cute because who doesn’t love a ten year old with a French accent?”
@ChayChay

Doug

“Yeah. You got a point there.” I chuckled. Picturing him that age and stuff. I smile. “So let’s start walking.” I said as we was to class.

@Caticorn

1. List item

Lexi Butler
“Okay Jay I believe you. I hope you don’t mind a little nickname. It fits you” i laugh.

Blake Mills
“Yeah I dint know if Blaire would care ti be honest but maybe she would.” I said with a shrug then went under water again.

@ChayChay
@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

“Yeah maybe?” I go and hop back up onto the concrete still having my feet in the water.

@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
I keep swimming. I loved the cool water on me. “You has enough of swimming there?”

@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

“Everyone gets tired at some point. I want to feel the sun on my skin right now. Not a nice cool water. Both are nice though.” I say throwing my wet hair into a messy bun.

@KBaldi93

Blake Mills
“Okay I guess I can understand that in a way except thebwhole hair thing thatbyou just did. Why don’t girls really like getting there hair wet.”

@Alyssa_Epi

Sila Forest

“I have no problem with getting my hair wet. I just don’t like the feeling of it against my skin.”

@KBaldi93

JC Bellefort
I start walking. “So, what’s your favourite subject at school?” I ask him
@ChayChay